Saturday, January 9, 2021

When the Sun Shines, We Shine Together!


Life is just a walk in the park .. with lingerie underneath your coat!


Made this for Lacy, who vanished for a month or two back in October .. and she hadn't returned captions I made for her until recently. Since I now out her a caption, I thought it'd be cool to reference her disappearance in the caption I was making.

It came to me while I was looking at pictures for sources of inspiration. I thought out the plot once I saw the model and her pose. It just spoke to me that this was for Lacy, and the story just flew into my head. I'm actually "watching" football right now, but I didn't want to lose the idea, and just started whipping it up in the moment. When I finished up, I wanted to get this blog post written as well, since Tom Brady and the Bucs will be playing their Wild Card game tonight .. most likely at the same time this will be posted. And to be honest, this Rams / Seahawks game is a defensive slog-fest, so I'm taking advantage of that to get this all set up for later.

*********

So, if I went and set something up on Patreon, what would people be interested in seeing / paying for? I am doing some more thinking .. and since I've never written anything in the range of 8-12k words for a story, so I'm not really leaning towards Amazon at this point .. and if I did Patreon, I could still do captions, which is what I'm pretty good at, and then maybe work on creating longer stories without having to worry about making an ebook every month or so, which is what I'd have to do to actually earn enough money to make it worthwhile.

If there are any of you out there that are patrons to creators on Patreon, what are things you like, and don't like, about that platform and what is being offered there. Figured that your input could help me figure out if it's really an option for me, and give me ideas as to what niches or services I could provide that might not be covered in general.

And lastly, are there people out there that would like to sign up if I did offer a Patreon outlet? Right now, I could go either way, so all input is appreciated. Also, feel free to talk about this caption as well.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, so feminine, so concerned about her look... honey, you WANT to show some leg. You have nice ones, and a girl dresses to emphasize her good points. It also says "Woman" even at a distance, to they are thinking woman as they approach... and the sound of the heels on the pavement says it too. And the jacket is the perfect length for you, look at the sleeves. It is meant to let you show some leg. Just two laps around the pond should be good. Maybe three. (and by then, Bill from the office should be here, I asked him to come by, I had a friend who needed a little boost, and I asked if he could chat her up. If you are doing well enough, maybe I'll slip away so you will have to ask him for a ride home...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a dare, or a bet, that you walk around dress as a girl, but you won't be wearing a dress, just lingerie, nylons, heels. But it will be cover with a rain jacket. The only one, besides me, is you.
    The problem is that I did it, I don't know why, but I didn't and I was still nervous, go outside dress as a girl. But that was another thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm betting many visitors here would love to experience this!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful legs!
    Show them off!
    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! I like to use this model when I find pictures of her. I know that Lacy, and many other ladies, would love to look like her.

      Delete