Thursday, January 7, 2021

'Grant'ed .. It's Not Me. It's You! Right Tiffany?


Had a caption in mind, and wasn't sure who to give it to, so I went with a former visitor ..


.. Who ended up making a gmail account under the name Tiffany Irving. I'm hoping she still drops by now and again, and ends up liking this caption!

And who wouldn't like this caption? Well, I didn't want to give it to someone that I knew was in a committed and loving relationship .. unless the whole original breakup was the idea of the wife at the time, to instigate the whole changing into Tiffany part. So that definitely left out Sally and Kaaren, and quite a few others. And this way, I can keep it a blog exclusive. 

This is another caption I made in 2020, but it is seeing the light of day in what was supposed to be a better year! I think that perhaps we are just having a 2020 hangover residual effect at the moment, and that the proper year will arrive on January 20th or so?!? Here's hoping!

Anyone declare any TG New Year's resolutions? Like getting into a "shapely" more woman's shape, or increasing the amount of feminine articles of clothing? Maybe doing some hypnosis to think or act more like a girl? Figured I'd ask! If so, let us know down below, so we can try to support you and keep you from lapsing on your promises. You can also talk about the caption .. and where it goes next?!?

3 comments:

  1. Dee! What a wonderful thing to stumble across in the new year! I don't know about any New Year Resolutions, but I'm just tickled pink that you're thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you enjoyed it, and not just tickled pink, you are encased in it!

      And also glad that you DO stop by, now and again! I was afraid that you wouldn't get to see it!

      Delete
    2. Of course Dee! I'm sure I'd never mind spending a little time (or, I guess a lot, in this case) wrapped up in silky, frilly uniforms! I spy some pretty fun shoes in the background too~

      Even if I'm not leaving comments frequently, I'm still stopping by somewhat regularly.

      Delete