Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Direc-tile Misfunction!


Does that title have ANYTHING to do with the caption? Come on in and find out!


Yeah, perhaps the title is a bit click-bate in nature, it's the best I could come up with .. Feel free to come up with your own better ones in the comments below! Sometimes writing the captions are much easier than naming them afterwards, without giving up significant plot points.

Sorry I didn't post last night, but not really that sorry. I want to have a steady schedule, but on Monday night, a few friends of mine were playing an online type version of Cards With Humanity, and I was having a good bit of fun, and it ran until almost 11 PM, so at that point, I figured .. I'll post on Tuesday.

Not sure if people realize that most of the time, it takes me longer to write these blog posts that it does to make the actual captions. Those are pretty easy, once I find a picture and have the idea to write it. I've got the caption formation down to a science at this point, and can usually whip them up in less than 20 minutes, even with all the formatting in photoshop, the cropping/editing of the pictures, and then the writing of the text, editing it for brevity, the font adjustments for size, color, etc .. usually I won't spend more than 35 minutes on a detailed one unless I run into a snag .. which would be in the lack of an ending or someone calling, texting me, and things like that.

After that, it's either posting it to the Haven, where I then title it, or if it's a blog exclusive, I write it up here for later upload to this site. It's then that I actually come up with the body of the post, where I figure out what I want to talk about, or give details of my thoughts on how/why I made decisions on the presentation of the ideas and how they mesh with the photos. Even when that is off the cuff, it's not a quick process. I try to make each one interesting, tying in a theme to go with it, and also some sort of music that puts an exclamation on the post, and gives it a bit of gestalt and flavor that says "Dee!"

So, is that enough paragraphs complaining about something I really don't mind doing? Seems like it! And yes, I won a few of the games I played on line. Not to brag, but I'm pretty witty! LOL

Anyway, this was something for Chelsea Baker, who just returned to the Haven after some time away. I missed her, and wanted to welcome her back. Definitely nothing groundbreaking, though You don't often see a feminizing implement of doom .. actually making the changes even more pronounced with more usage .. and I like that aspect of this plot. I mean, wouldn't it scare most people where they wouldn't want to be near anything that did that to them? Well, unless you WANTED it! Whatever Chelsea's subconscious pulled on Chad is between the two of them, though there's only ONE Chelsea now.

And to clear up any possible confusion, it was the tile on the wall that changed her, not the one on the floor. You sort of want to be discrete if your goal is to make some guys change into women! Otherwise, they (whoever they is) will be on to you, and try to stop whatever your agenda is! Let me know what you think THAT agenda is in the comments!

5 comments:

  1. you want corny/ "Press-to-Change-O"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look at that floor, Dee, and all I can think of is the fun a group could have with a dance or a game of twister. Just think of the gender bending possibilities that would be walking off the floor, and all the naughty fun they could then get up to with all those different body parts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Errmmm, did you read the last paragraph of my post? "And to clear up any possible confusion, it was the tile on the wall that changed her, not the one on the floor. You sort of want to be discrete if your goal is to make some guys change into women! Otherwise, they (whoever they is) will be on to you, and try to stop whatever your agenda is!"

      You've been hitting the ditzy pills, haven't you sweetie? LOL

      Delete
    2. Sigh. I've been a bad girl and I deserve to be punished. Choose your implement, Miss Dee. :)

      Can we call it a case of Mis-Direc-tile Misfunction? I totally missed that last paragraph. LOL

      Delete