Wednesday, January 13, 2021

2 Words Every Goth Girl Wants to Hear! Please Read Everything I Have to Say!


It's true! Sometimes people just want to be accepted. C'mon inside! I love you for who you are!


Unless you're a Jets or Yankees fan! Fine, I will love you two, but like 60 percent less than others!

This *IS* a repeat caption, which was posted 5 years ago in 2016, which even then was 5 years or so later than when it was originally posted on the Haven, for Lyndee Mason .. another person that I am not sure what happened to her. Damn! So many people that drifted away from my orbit.

Anyway, other than Kelly (SP2000) and two people who might have only posted once or twice on this blog .. this COULD be new to you .. and I mean, it takes like less than 30 seconds to read .. so give it a chance, and you'll probably enjoy it. Plus, here's some of what I had to say back then:

...  that is what a community is all about. We probably still have more of that here more than at most blogs floating around, but for a New Year's resolution of sorts for me this year is to try to bring the TG captioning community closer together again, both here and on the Haven. We are off to a good start there, as we've already gotten a few new trading captioners there that seem to want to have a personal touch to what they are creating, and aren't afraid to chat up fellow captioners.

So if you have a TG Caption blog, let's talk, trade some captions and talk about influences and what got you into making them. If you are a reader, give a hearty THANKS to those creators on your daily or weekly "must read" list and tell them what you like about their work and why! At worst, you've made their day and who knows, you could end up starring in one sometime in the future. We already hear enough silence when we just stare at the computer (or mobile device) screen. Make your voice be heard throughout this community and help it grow and thrive!

I think my sentiments then still ring true now, maybe even more so. I am so glad to see new captioners posting regularly in the right hand column, and whenever the grizzled veterans also post something fresh that keeps people coming back for more.

Support those who put themselves out there. If someone wants to use me as a resource, to tap into 10+ years of blogging experience, let me know and I'm there for you! If you visit a blog at some sort of schedule, and look forward to seeing their latest works, LET THEM KNOW! If you are running a site like mine, and a person overcomes their shyness to make a comment; welcome them, and let them know that they can become a part of the experience! Ask their preferences and make them something they'd like to see themselves portrayed in.

This isn't rocket science. All we have .. is what we surround ourselves with. I am the sum of all the people I have contact with, who I love, and who longs to see what I have to say, what I have to create, and anything else that I can offer .. when you can share that with others, it builds up the fabric of a community that thrives, and one that blesses all that it blankets with hope. Let's take steps forward! It's a long winter ahead, but we can fill each other with warmth, kindness and understanding for everyone!


I remember this song from when my daughter was young, and I'd still sneak her into karaoke, and she'd sing this for all the bar patrons. While it feels like silly pop drivel, it'd got lyrical depth, and I remember her smiling face in front of the crowd applauding her when she was done. We have so much more than we can accomplish ..

Feel the rain on your skin, No one else can feel it for you, Only you can let it in.
No one else, no one else, Can speak the words on your lips.
Drench yourself in words unspoken, Live your life with arms wide open,
Today is where your book begins, The rest is still unwritten.

6 comments:

  1. Four hours Dee!!!!!
    I probably would have been screaming my thanks within ten minutes!!!!
    I liked the cap.....I know I was reading your blog back then but I was kind of shy about commenting....nowadays I'm not really shy about anything!!!!
    Glad you reposted this one it was fun to read and fun to imagine I was in Lyndee's place!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it .. as did Lyndee! And it's hard to imagine you being shy, and I'm happy we broke you out of your shell!

      And in a way, this helps to push forward my belief that reaching out to others can definitely help expand the community. I know that some of your followers come here when you reference something I've done, and the same with my followers, to the point we've got common friends all over the place. Who doesn't love cross-pollination!

      Delete
  2. I love this! So sweet and sexy, so wonderfully accepting, and that shy "Thank you" at the end just melts my heart. Sometimes it's good to revisit old time and old caps, but this so perfect I'd swear it was new. :)

    I got distracted in the latter half of 2020 trying to juggle my social profiles, but with everything consolidated it's nice to be back, commenting on your posts, Kaaren's, and so many others. Yes, I should probably slow down and take my time in reading the posts as well as the captions (ahem - tiles - ahem), but that's what I get for trying to sneak 'me' time into work time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for enjoying an earlier caption. I really haven't made many in the last week or two, so posting an old one in a mid-week slot just makes sense, especially when I can re-purpose it for another discussion.

      And yes, when you skip down to the comments (I'm sure it's because you are so excited!) you can miss some important details now and again. I also will pop on from work occasionally, though I try not to comment then, even though I am also the IT person. Too many distractions, and the last thing you want to do is possibly leave open a window that you didn't want left open!

      I'm hoping you will do more things with your blog, and still have time to visit us as well, considering there's still much breaking in that your wife needs to do to bring you to your full sissy potential!

      Delete
    2. Why do you have all the good ideas? LOL

      Now that I've shifted the book reviews over to the new blog, I really do need something to do with the old one . . . find some content to accompany the captions, book news, and Freebie Fetish Fridays. I really like the idea of getting into more lifestyle posts, taking a bit of a page from Kaaren, and sharing more. Thank you!

      Delete
    3. Have you thought about maybe .. interviewing some of your favorite captioners, people in the various scenes, highlighting other blogs and such? I think I originally found you through an author I know from her days on the Haven awhile back. That's old-school networking!

      Delete