Friday, January 15, 2021

Someone's In the Kitchen With .. Lacy!


Not sure where the banjo comes in though! Wherever it goes, it's pretty damn kinky, I bet!


Well, I always seem to write captions for Lacy in pairs, so, here's the second one I did in about a week's worth of time. Boobs usually come in pairs, as do legs encased in hose, so this is a good omen!

So, here is why there are two captions here with almost the same write up. I had the idea for the caption with that stinger at the end .. and I only had a few pictures that would fit it, and I didn't want to go down a rabbit hole where I'd lose the story groove. So I grabbed the topless picture, then captioned it .. and actually posted it to the Haven in Lacy's trading folder.


BUT, i wasn't really happy because I used Vintage, and dammit! That kitchen, or her outfit, wasn't that retro, so I went back and snagged the other picture I had, and decided to caption that one too, though I had to re-envision the story just a tad to make it fit with the new image.

And since I'm all about value, I went and posted them both, as I am doing here as well; and passing along the savings to you, my esteemed patrons of the TG arts! You get your money's worth here, don't you? You don't have to answer that question, you brats!

Which one do you prefer? I'd have liked to have been able to combine the 2 pictures, and then caption that, but you can't always get what you want, according to some big lipped British old dude. Let me know in the comments .. and yes, I did type in 'pantryhose' once by mistake into a search engine. As I've said before, I often take real-life inspiration for my creative works. It's up to YOU to decide exactly what is not an illusion, and what exactly I am exaggerating here on the blog!



6 comments:

  1. Hey, no problems looking at real life for inspiration. Look at weird big lipped old British dude's rivals. They made big songs over one guy consoling his bandmate's kid when said bandmate is leaving the kid's mom for his weird Asian gf, another when the guitarist was complaining his ex wouldn't talk to him, asking if they will be loved when they get as old as the guitarist's father is right now, and one about the picture the kid drew in nursery school ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my old band from the 90's, I wrote lyrics involving old SNL sketches, current movies, and the Middle Ages .. so I heartily agree with your sentiment.

      And yes, Herman's Hermits were a great band! Kids are still listening to them today!

      Delete
  2. Oooh, tough choices, Dee! I love the vintage photo the most, but I'm split on the actual captions. Blending the first half of the vintage caption with the second half of the nude caption would be just about perfect . . . but I'm not complaining, not when we get 2 caps for the price of 1! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I don't mind either story, since they both have the same DNA. But it's just like having 2 kids .. you know you love one WAY more than the other, right? HAHAHAHA. "Why couldn't we have had only one, with the best traits of both, instead of these two semi-decent children?!"

      I think I'd have liked to have had the naked woman in her outfit inside the other kitchen. nothing wrong with the clothed model at all, but for what I wanted to create, that would have been my choice I think.

      Delete
  3. I prefer the second pantry-hose they’re so much nicer ;)
    Allot of fun sure can be had deliberately mistyping into search engines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Making captions using typos as a method of change is a lot of fun as well!

      Delete