Saturday, December 26, 2020

Nobody Out Grinches Dee Mentia! Nobody! Happy Boxing Day!


Just something I whipped up the other day, to hopefully transition me back to non-holiday captions!


We at least until New Year's comes around! 

Honestly, I have no idea if I will make a NYE caption at this point in time. I have old ones that I could re-post in case I either don't have time, or don't have an idea to bring to fruition. We shall see how it goes. I have posted 11 captions in 11 days though, and 12 in 13 days, so I am going to probably take the weekend off and definitely decompress. Maybe I will make something, or maybe I won't. Haven't decided yet, and that's the plan, to not stress things. I won't be writing up blog posts, no matter what!

Plus. I have some captions in my back pocket, and could just post those, including some half-finished pieces that I abandoned, or couldn't find targets for. Even some that I thought completely sucked, but might see the light of day somehow in a "what the hell was I thinking when I wrote this?!?" way.

But my point should be lessened by this .. I really do enjoy this blog, and I had no problem doing this holiday caption gauntlet. Hell, I am the one that MADE these damn things, so obviously I had a blast creating them all, and then documenting each one. PLUS, the comments were wonderful for my psyche and my overall mood. The above caption is just a bit of fun, and playing with my gothy/punk persona .. which isn't much me physically anymore, but still mentally there!

So I might have something Sunday night or Monday depending. Just keep looking out for a caption from me, and you're bound to see it at some point! Love you all!

Also, I don't have any new ink .. yet. Not going to do so until the world is a lot less scary around here. I already have a few designs worked up, and I can choose from those, or work on something new. Definitely getting something to honor the GF, and maybe something just for me too. We shall see!

Lastly, which was your favorite of this year's round of Holiday Captions? By all means, you are going to have to go and look at each one again, and comment there if you haven't already! Then come back here and let me know what you thought was the best, the worst, the funniest, etc .. You know you want to!


There was nobody like Groucho Marx! 

6 comments:

  1. I'll keep my answer short while I wait for the kettle to boil...
    The one that made me cry was my favorite....there's nothing like having a good cry to clear your head!!!!
    Now I'll bring you your tea and biscuits....home made of course....I hope you don't mind that I'm wearing my own uniform....it's just a little bit shorter and frillier than the one in your closet....
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will allow the shorter outfit, as I realize that modesty was never your strong suit sweetie! And I'm sure the chastity device will keep the frilly parts from touching your naughty bits too much to cause a distraction!

      So the clock one was your favorite? It might be mine as well. It's sad and hopeful at the same time .. much like me at the moment.

      And definitely tea and biscuits. Tea definitely has more subtlety and nuance than coffee does! It's getting cold enough now that I'll be indulging in some nice hot cups each morning at work. Yummy!

      Delete
  2. My favorites of your holiday captions this year are Dec 21 & 23. This grinch is also great fun. Love the ink and hopefully the maid doesn’t forget to take off the grinches baubles. Dee deserves a break.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO, Back Door Santa and the soldier coming home? Or, the strip club and Christmas pageant? My time stamps might be different than others, depending on when it's posted.

      Glad you enjoyed them. Lots of fun to make! And then I get to read the comments afterwards!

      Delete
    2. Yeah I notice sometimes times and dates are a little off, depends on settings. Not to worry. Pageant and familyPJ. Back door Santa and strip club are brilliant too.

      Delete
    3. Just like butter, thank you for clarifying!

      Delete