Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Victoria's Actual Secret!


Slip on something a bit more comfortable and come on in!


Well, this caption was posted about 3 years ago around this same time, at the end of a long holiday weekend. I get 4 days off again this time, but doing it alone this year, though I might try to see my daughter and maybe get some socially distanced ice cream with her.

In 2017, I had a huge list of things I wanted to get done, and I did them. Maybe I will wipe up another list and see if I can crash through it and finish 80 percent of it all. Fingers crossed.

Only one person commented on the caption back in 2017, so unless you are Sissy Kaaren (lucky you!) then it might just be new to your peepers, which you use for peeping. Here is some of what I had to say back then:


  • SO anyway, made this caption as a blog exclusive. Had the picture for quite awhile, and I think I've seen others use it too. Figured making a quickie would be a fun use of 20 minutes I had in between doing other things. And pretty much the caption is a true story until the ending. Then again, if the ending actually happened, and I looked like that, then all of the caption would be true since my daughter is petite AND busty as well.

  • Hope to get some comments here since this IS a blog exclusive. Any place in particular where you felt embarrassed or like a pervert for being there? Perhaps a hair salon, lingerie store, or Asian nail and massage storefront? How about a female dorm when dropping off your child for the semester, or even visiting a girlfriend's apartment she shares with 2 other roommates?

You can certainly comment below on the questions I asked above. As usual, I will respond to most comments. That or discuss the actual caption, or tell me of any awesome plans you may have for Labor Day weekend. Hopefully none of you will be in labor this weekend. Heard it's quite painful!

And Kaaren's original comment back then was this:


If you need to borrow a maids uniform I have a whole closet full Dee!!!!
I love VS and I stop by frequently with and without my Sweetie.
I have seen the reluctant Dad thing in person and it's just kind of sweet....obviously Mom is out of the picture for one reason or another and Dad is handling his girls transition to womanhood and doing the best he can....
Wouldn't it be lovely if the salesgirls could help the Dad understand what it's like to stop dressing like a boy and feel what his daughter is feeling....what it's like to feel like a pretty woman!!!!
Sigh....loved the cap!!!

And I replied:

As long as it is flouncy and silky, I'll take it Kaaren! Then again, I might not get any cleaning done in it! That dad was me throughout her life. She would not trust anyone else to take her from the very beginning. In fact, other than sports bras, I think I've been around for each bra purchase she or I have made for her.
Some of the Victoria Secrets had a chair near the dressing room at least, so I would try to go to that store. Otherwise it was me standing nearby, hanging on a rack, occasionally saying, "You alright in there?" and her replying, "YES! You asked me like TWO minutes ago!"

You are welcome to chat about these comments as well. And to the blogger that has left me 2 messages about plugging their blog, I will do so sometime in the near future. I did get your email notification, and I will take a peek at your site soon.


4 comments:

  1. Such a great picture, and the perfect story for it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I like your stories on Fictionmania, too!

      Delete
  2. He is good parent , maybe a great one. But certain thing where a problem. But he had a secret too. Too made it be easier. Or better maybe safer. For him to be her surrogate mother. When shopping for girly clothes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's sort of me in there, but a fictionalized me!

      Delete