Sunday, August 30, 2020

A Caption Made Just for You!


Come inside. I was just thinking about you!


Made this back in January 2017, and it didn't get ONE single comment. Still doesn't have one. It started me on a bit of a jag where I stopped captioning for a bit .. the first, and last time that i really took some time off. I'd still post here and there, but I called it a sabbatical.

I've slowed down recently again, but it isn't really by choice, more like happenstance. I am trying to get motivated and do some more cleaning out of the apartment, fix some things, and not just be a friggin' lump at home when I'm not out at work. Trying to break out of the whole "creature of habit" that can keep us stagnant. I didn't mind that rut when I was sharing it with the GF, but it's not optimal when you are by yourself.

I've made a few, and I will be posting them, but I figured I'd be straight up with everyone that, while I consider this a big part of my life, I HAVE to heal myself .. and that will mean trying to balance not being here sometimes, and that is on me to make sure I'm not obsessing about this blog .. it's something I can control, and I have to give up some of that to find some other outlets. Trust me, I love this place, AND I have to make it so that it's not the only thing I have, especially right now when the weather is good, and I can be elsewhere, because we all know that Covid is going to make the winter a difficult situation, and more isolation is going to be on the docket.

I will do my best to make sure I post at least TWICE a week, which is only 1-2 less than I usually do. That is what I promise to you .. I hope that you'll keep coming back, and hopefully comment. I know the internet can be very fickle, and I'm crossing my fingers you'll stick around. I'm sure this is a temporary thing. I've just got to have a bit more life than just sitting in front of this screen from the moment I get home, until I go to bed, regardless of whether it's for the Haven, this blog, or just watching Youtube or movies. I know some of this is depression, but I had planned to do a bunch of things this weekend, and just had no motivation to get much done .. and I don't really want to depress the hell out of my fans and friends. This starts and ends with me .. I HAVE to make sure that I can heal myself, and part of that is here, and part of that is not being here as well. Strange dichotomy, but it's something I thought about over the last few days.

And I believe that many of my readers will enjoy this caption. Here's what I wrote back then:

Wanted to make something a bit different and found this awesome POV photo. I started writing almost immediately .. and then thought to myself, "What if I wrote this TO the imagined reader of this blog?" Once I had that in mind, things really fell together. I tried to run a bit of the gamut, from cross-dressing, to being a submissive, to the awareness of being a sissy, or a shemale .. all the way to very subtle hinting that I could make you a complete woman. There should be something in there that will appeal to each and every reader of my blog.

The best part is that you didn't have to say a thing. Isn't that great when an obviously dominant woman can just read you like a book, and then tell you that she'll satisfy your fantasy?

Obviously all that fulfillment on Mistress' part comes at a substantial cost! What does it entail and do you submit? You'll need to tell me in the comments, sweetie! You know the deal with my blog exclusives. Extend the story and tell me what happens next!

So get to it! Leave comments below .. either about what I wrote above, or what I was asking people to do back then! Get down on your knees and worship me!


5 comments:

  1. *I love the cap so much, and I'm down on my knees and worshiping you.* Also down on my knees to give you a...rusted nail that was laying on the floor and just waiting to poke you! (What did you think that I was going to give you, you dirty girl?!)

    More seriously, though, the world does seem indeed to be upside-down. It's almost crazy to think that we can hardly see anybody in person. Still, you are not alone. You've got to heal, and you deserve to heal too. Forgive yourself for the things that you didn't do in the past, and focus on healing your body and mind for the present. You can't change the past, but you can change the future. I'm in a similar situation as you, and I'm gonna try what I can to stay strong; I hope that you will also do that. Love you, sis. *Big hug*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the concern.

      I love this blog and the ideas behind it too much to leave it at this point in time. And I wanted people to know that.

      I had just noticed that I was posting more "repeats" from the past, which is fine if viewers haven't seen them before, it gives the captions some new exposure to those who missed it the first time. I will continue to do that, augmenting the new captions I'll be creating.

      It's the every other day posting schedule that I cannot keep up with right now. I will be doing 2 or 3 a week going forward for at least the next month or two most likely. I might just write the posts up ahead of time, and just take care of responses to comments that I get as they are happening.

      Glad you are back captioning. I'll swing by now and again to your blog, and others as well. Can't justify telling people to stick around and comment, if I'm not doing the same thing on others sites either. Gotta walk the walk, if you talk the talk!

      Delete
  2. Arghh!!!! I just finished writing a long comment about you, me, the universe and everything!!! Wanted to read it before it went up....pressed "Preview" and pffft it's gone!!!
    Anyways....I have to get back to the kitchen soon so I can't type it all again!!!
    Just take care of yourself Dee...get out of the apartment...see other people...despite it all the world's still a pretty wonderful place and there's more to life than work and home!
    Post when you want to....if you want to...I'll be here waiting....
    I just want happiness for you and if it were in my power I would wave my little wand and give it to you!!!
    So I'll go out and sit on that damned useless bench and wait for a message from Jenkins....
    My wife and I are sending you our love...
    Love and kisses
    From me and the Mrs.
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've decided that if I want to write a lot, I'll write it in MICROSOFT WORD first, and then I can just cut and paste. I'm sure what you wrote was awesome and poignant and funny, etc ...

      And thank you for the sent love from you and Mrs. K. There are lots of reminders of the GF that I have to figure out and deal as they come up. It's what happens when you are in love with someone for over 20+ years. And it's big things, but also the little stuff that you end up missing the most.

      Delete
  3. First off, you do what you need to do, Dee! Be healthy, be happy, be balanced. None of us will begrudge a caption or two less a week if it means we know you're getting more out of life.

    As for the caption, I love the kinkiness of it, and the way you suggested so much diversity without confirming anything is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete