Saturday, September 5, 2020

I Can't Stop Being A Bitch!


Yeah, like I wasn't going to go .. THERE! Of course I went there. I just had to go there!


Where is there? I don't know, but I will be there at some point real soon!

I know the the Kentucky Derby is coming soon, so why not post a Dog Show caption? I am nothing if not timely and current. This was made today though, so it IS current and timely.

I was going to go with a pregnancy theme  .. for Labor Day .. but I didn't find a picture that could inspire a caption, so I just went with my muse, and this photo gave me something that wasn't heartburn, so I went with it. Have I done something like this before? Most likely, but after 1800+ posts, I am NOT checking through them all to see how much I duplicated in this creation. Hell, this *IS* Labor Day here in the USA for a reason, to NOT have to work hard!

Comment below, and show thanks for the hard work I put into this blog, AND go and visit someone in that section on the right side, visit their site, and let them know you appreciate their labor of love as well! If you do that, EVERYONE will be happy. Think of it as a very socially distanced cookout, but instead of burnt hot dogs, you get some creamy, juicy, hot-off-the-grill caption goodness!



6 comments:

  1. I love the line about being 15 inches tall!!!
    A great transformation gone wrong cap Dee!!!
    I've been trying to get something going for Labor Day for a week and I'm still coming up with nothing....but I've still got one more day!!!
    I lied your comment about making everyone happy by leaving a comment....I honestly don't think most of our readers understand the work we put in to do this for them....for free!!!
    Anyways....have a nice Long weekend Dee....enjoy yourself!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We definitely do this for the fun, but it isn't the easiest thing in the world, especially when I'm writing up a post to go along with the caption. I wasn't trying to be "bitchy" hence the title of the post, but I'd love for all the readers here to go and leave a comment on another person's page. It literally can make someone's week, and keep them afloat in times of doubt.

      Delete
  2. Geez, I know it's ruff out there, and often feels like we're barking up the wrong tree, but who knew transformations were going to the dogs! LOL

    I'm embarrassed to say it never even occurred to me to do a pregnancy themed labor day caption, but I'm pretty happy with my tattoo one - and I'll be even happier with my tattoo, as soon as we get it booked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to check it out soon. And what exactly are you getting for a tattoo? A Tramp Stamp?

      Delete
  3. Gee, they are on a collar and leash BEFORE they got bred by a stud..... aren't subs usually still wearing them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'm guessing was an Alpha to Bitch scenario here, but point taken!

      Delete