Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Something Big Is Coming in The Rear View!

Dangerous curves ahead! Don't say I didn't warn you!

Well, the genesis of the caption went like this .. Dee was sitting in front of the computer, and figured that she needed to make a new post, and she wasn't going to leave the desk until I created something.

I went to a few of my favorite model's websites, and Alaya from Southern Charms always gives me a reaction, even though it's the same poses almost every time in her free area. Lots of tight skirts, high heels, hosiery and she's a gorgeous MILF .. hard to go wrong with that.

And I saw the picture and thought it would work well with any sort of scenario, especially cross-dressing, but I didn't have a particular kernel of an idea, other than the transformee not wanting to face the person "she" was talking to, and that perhaps I would make it for Lacy .. until one of the wife's lines formed in my head, and it went beyond her preferences I think. The "why won't you turn around" and "pose" and "blow a load" line specifically.

Since I had no idea what it was going to be, or who it'd be for, I went in and started writing. It was quite freeing, and whatever words started flowing, I let it be. That fine booty made the "real" parts necessary. If a guy has an ass like that, good grief, he really should be a woman as it's a shame to waste a butt like that on a dude! Anyway, from that point on, there needed to be some sort of physical change .. how far? I figured the story would sort itself out.

And once I got to the questions as noted above, I thought, "Hmmm, what if I guy wanted a bigger dick, and finally got one, but at the same time, ended up with a female body?" It's 2020, and that WOULD be someone's dumb luck, wouldn't it? And why not go all Futa on this caption? i don't usually like that sort of story, but why not expand some horizons? My last caption was a male to female dog transformation .. let's keep that streak going.

So, that's how we ended up with this caption. Is it good? Not sure. It did make me do something, and gives my readers some more new content .. so mission accomplished. I think I like it .. maybe I can reflect upon it in a day or two and see if I'm still enamored by it. It's a blog exclusive, so feel free to praise it, or rip it a new one, either way it's fine with me, as long as you give reasons. Maybe you can fill in the back story, write a prequel to how it all happened. I would just suggest not making it too dark .. I don't think the protagonist was being malicious in any way. At most, more clueless to the feelings of others, but I won't stop you from writing down whatever works for you! Just write, dammit!

No comments:

Post a Comment