Friday, August 21, 2020

Mistress Dee is a Cruel .. Mistress?!?


Well, Mistress is right in the name. And this is definitely cruel scenario, don't you think?


The other day, I was feeling pretty domme, and I saw this picture and knew I could do something with it. Wanted to bring some light humiliation into the story, and as I was writing it, I thought, "How could I REALLY be cruel to my sub?" and then thought of a old, somewhat dirty joke. Please read the caption first so this doesn't spoil anything there.

Ok, so the gist of the joke is, an obvious lady-of-the-evening approaches a guy at a bar, and says, "I'll do anything you want for 20 bucks!" and the man looks up from his drink, and says, "Here's 40 dollars. Go paint my house!" 

So, I just HAD to throw that in there. Thus I have a sexy AND funny caption all in one. I know that Petra would find this on very amusing. Do you? I hope so! Leave comments below for this blog exclusive, and I am going to continue running the AMA (Ask Me Anything) through the rest of the weekend, so ponder away down below and I will answer as truthfully as I can!


6 comments:

  1. There is a variant of that joke... a hooker is going door to door, and the man hands her a brush and can of paint, and says "Paint my porch" An hour later she rings and asked foe her money, and says "I Painted it. By the way, that isn't a porch, it's a Ferrari"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember that joke, though I figured it was more of a blonde joke subset.

      My thoughts are, with tindr and all those dating apps, are there actually hookers anymore? Inquiring minds want to know!

      Delete
  2. Her newest girl is ready for inspection. Yes, yes you are coming along nicely. It hard to believe a few months ago. You were someone different.
    I'm sorry my mistress looking shameful.
    Now, now its not really your fault. Now you realize it now. And you be much in the months to come. Now I need you to go the hardware store. Get a can of paint. Make sure you wear that red dress to you have.
    As she left her mistress. She smile a bit yes, yes is going to be nicely to have!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As someone who has experienced significant shrinkage since I've been in chastity I doubt there's any woman who could think it would please her....
    I do love the joke at the end....that would be real punishment for me because my wife knows how much I hate to paint....one of my very least favorite activities!!!
    Years ago I had to paint the same room three times in one week before she was happy with the results and that kind of soured me on painting forever....
    Of course if she asked me to I would though....
    Sorry I've been lax in my commenting lately....had a little stomach bug, although how it got into the house is a mystery to me!!!
    I'll be running around with the disinfectant again I guess!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was hoping that there was nothing wrong. Hope you are feeling better now. I've had sinus issues lately, and not sure how I got that either, but I am susceptible to them anyway.

      I would like to know the medical reason why it shrinks. Doesn't seem to be any logic to it. Maybe you can look it up so Google doesn't wonder why *I* am so curious about that!

      Glad you liked the joke. Had a feeling this caption would be right up your alley!

      Delete