Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Back Home a Bit Too Early!


Or perhaps a bit too late for another talk between Ron and his wife?


Well, I like playing with the dynamic of husbands and wives, especially since misunderstandings do happen from time to time. You can anticipate what the other is thinking, but many situations are contained in and of itself. You cannot always tell what will set a spouse off. You think they'll ZIG, and instead there is a big ZAG heading your way!

And I know I've done captions like this before, hopefully not so close to this one if it was also made for Lacy. but I keep doing them because they feel real and authentic to me, and also show a sense of understanding that can only come from two people that have been together for a long time.

And that it's a "happy" ending isn't a coincidence either. Who wants to read about a wife that throws her husband out and divorces him because of a fetish? I'm sure that happens enough in real life anyway, so why propagate it once again in a format that and genre where we try to make things go the way the recipient wants it to go. Sure, it can be written where the protagonist doesn't get what he wants, but in the long run, it's what WE want anyway. I consider her closing lines to be more of a loving jab and good-natured ribbing, than an actual insult or attack on his personally.

With this caption, the picture lent itself well to cross-dressing too, as that could conceivably be a man i some slutty clothing and a wig. Those are some SERIOUSLY long legs, more likely attached to a man, than a female, though I'm sure the heels helped highlight the illusion. I can be much harder when there's obvious boobs hanging down and you are trying to craft a CD caption .. without explaining too much about the definite cleavage he's sporting.

So hope you enjoyed this new caption I whipped up a few days ago, right before I made the Star Trek one, which also was for Lacy. I have another new blog exclusive caption coming up soon, which I think that a lot of people will like. I was feeling dominant this weekend, so it worked its way into the caption, which some humiliation and a bit of evil shenanigans at play too. That will most likely be up on Thursday or Friday, depending on how my schedule works out. There's a possibility that my Thursday evening will be filled with helping out a friend that needs it .. and this will be a good thing for her if things fall into place. I'll know more by Thursday morning. It hasn't been the greatest month for many of my friends, so anything that puts a smile on my face is definitely worth it!


4 comments:

  1. It's hell when your wife critiques what you think is sexy..LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can work both ways. MY GF always enjoyed my opinion because I was forthright and didn't want her to look bad. Brutal honesty can be a good thing!

      Delete
  2. Eek, must be practicing to be a Drag Queen,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You say that like it's a BAD thing! Drag queens are really cool!

      Delete