Saturday, July 18, 2020

It's a Bird It's a Plane. Superman? It's something rarer!


An actual phone booth? Whoa! Strange things are afoot at the Circle K. But not time travel!


Decided to take one of my oldest uncompleted captions and finish it up. I thought it'd work well for Nadine, so I finished it up, and now it's up here and on the Haven. Just a nice, tidy little slice of pop culture references .. and honestly, I can't recall the last time I saw a phone booth that was complete and non-vandalized. I think we are more likely to actually SEE someone transform into a woman on a bench in a public place than come upon a phone booth in the USA.

On that note, I am going to try to get some things done in the apartment. Not sure what to do, but there are plenty of things that need to be done. Comment below!


or if you want something more menacing!


4 comments:

  1. Phone Booths is rare even a part of history. Of the world. To find one outside old shows or movies, is amazing at best. To can find one you lucky, if it works now that amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And this one turned him into a Asian woman! Even rarer!

      Delete
  2. Same thing can happen to smartphones... 10 years later.

    ReplyDelete