Monday, July 20, 2020

Read My Lips .. No New Jinxes!


More than one of her is plenty enough!


Made this one back in July of 2014, and it's one of my naughty yet silly captions that I've made since I started doing this back ummmm, a long time ago! Figured I would highlight it again, as only Dawn, and two anonymous people commented on it back when it was new .. and so if you hadn't seen it before, it is definitely new to you! Please do comment below!

Here's what I said originally:

Made this one for Jezebel, and I think she is definitely on my short list for people who receive captions that are slightly odd-ball, bizarre, or downright head-scratching. There are a few others on that list, like Kaitlyn, but I'm not sure if she would like the pictures in the caption so explicit, which honestly I cannot tone down on this one, due to the actual content which with the story matches the source photo.

Yes, as soon as I saw this picture, the punch line came to me. It took me a few minutes to come up with the actual movie dialog I wanted to use. This was my second choice, and it seemed much more universal and newer to me, as even teens have a good idea who Dirty Harry is, plus the whole idea of where Dirty Harry's speech is coming from .. perhaps its now Dirty Hairy?!? LOL Anywho, my first choice was something from Casablanca, since its considered one of the best movies of all time. "Here's looking at you kid!" will never be the same for any of you reader now, will it?


4 comments:

  1. Yeah my wife's Dirty Harry speaks to me all the time.....but all it usually says is that I should lick harder!!!
    Kisses
    kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter how many shots it was, I suspect she's concealing the evidence! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be a great idea something involving ventriloquism

    ReplyDelete