Monday, July 27, 2020

A Fine Mess I've Gotten Myself Into!


"The things we do for lust! I will do anything for love .. but I won't do that!"


At least in his mind, he won't do that, but I think the flesh is really weak. But that flesh is pretty cute dressed up like that! Don't you agree?

This is a blog exclusive, that I made a few weeks ago. It's that slippery slope of feminization and he's shushing down the mountain with high heeled skis!

I like the soul searching and questioning aspect to it. I think he knows he's already in too deep, but maybe isn't quite sure it's for him .. but he hasn't grabbed his clothing and left, or tried to assert himself in any way. So, he probably is going to make his bed, and lay in it too!

And since there are no names listed, and she's mostly lit in silhouette, you can imagine it's YOU!

Feel free to comment below, as this is a blog exclusive. Hope you enjoy!


6 comments:

  1. With a title like that I would've expected a Laurel and Hardy reference. Regardless with a set up like that i don't think he's ever going back into a pair of pants.
    Now Stanley, I'll wait here while you put on the dress.

    Okay Ollie, are you sure Tyler Perry got started this way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the line from"Blazing Saddles" running through my head as I was typing up this post. I really wanted to make this caption more universal in scope for those who would like to put themselves in this situation, so I stayed clear of too many pop culture references.

    Thank you for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imagine "his" surprise when he came back to the bedroom and found her sporting a big black strap-on.....soon he would experience orgasms in a way he never dreamed of!!!!
    Glad to see I'm not the only commenter Dee.....
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think people have been both busy, and running around anywhere else but in front of their computer, since some things have opened up since the big ass lock down, and before the next big ass lock down!

      Unlike the others, your lock down in in the front, not the backside!

      Delete
  4. "Kaaren" didn't just agree to be my maid,he jumped at the chance,as I knew he would!
    I think that this dynamic is played out far more often than any of us could possibly imagine!
    I particularly enjoyed this caption, it struck home, so to speak.

    Mrs.K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it! Even though it isn't really fiction on Kaaren or your behalf.

      And you are right about the scenario probably playing out more than we could imagine. I only know of one of my friends that probably did something this, and she is now in transition to full-time female. I am guessing any of the other friends I have, they aren't telling me of their kinks.

      Delete