Tuesday, June 16, 2020

You Can't Take Supplements Without Becoming Supple Yourself!


Apparently I have been spelling that word wrong since .. I found out today! Yikes!


Yeah, I thought they were "suppliments" even though I've been taking certain vitamins for years! None of them made me look like that though!

I am not sure if I need to explain this one, do I? I thought it was fairly straight forward, albeit in a round-about way. I was trying to reveal things when they needed to be, without giving up TOO much foreshadowing. Believe it or not, I based the premise of this caption around one of the highest regarded classic movies of all time. Can you guess which one?

Well, did you think of Casablanca? No? How could you NOT?!? Victor Laszlo seems VERY clueless for much of the movie. How the hell did he not notice the chemistry between his wife and the saloon owner? IT was heightened for comedic effect in the Rifftrax version. "So, you two know each other?" Of course, he has a good knowledge of just what had happened, and ever offers to send them both away to safety. He was just playing dumb to make the situation ummm, more comfortable?

SO from there, I just thought, maybe the couple is pretty kinky overall, and while Ed thinks he's getting away with things, they are just sinking their tendrils into him, and are going to have Emma as a pet at some point in the future. That was my thought. If your brain went another way, please let me know in the comments. I love to see others interpretations of what I've written, especially since I like to let the stories breathe, and not give away everything. Better to leave things to the imagination!


Here's a collection of the best bits of the Rifftrax version of Casablanca. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Wow this is great. Ed/Emma gets to pleasure both husband and their wife and none is clued in as to the setup. Fun all round. Well the supplements did turn Ed/Emma cute! Maybe someday you’ll find out which ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I wonder if the wife actually knows though. She might have been stringing Ed along for this ride.

      Delete