Monday, June 22, 2020

It's All A Matter of Black and White!


I think that most sissies will realize what is wrong RIGHT from the photo in this caption!


Well, I would hope so at least!

Ahhh, the playful sissy and mistress captions that I've created! Something I would probably not done much of back 10-12 years ago, but I have expanded my horizons over the years, and I have always loved banter between my characters. Just playing out a scenario in my head that occurred right as I found this picture on the interwebz and thought it'd make some interesting reading for everyone.

And I'm sure some people that visit my blog regularly might enjoy this scenario big time, especially if you are drawn to powerful, assertive women who like to control their men. Show of hands anyone? Ahhh, you need to work on your manicures to keep them neat and shiny! You don't want mistress to be mad at you, do you?

Don't answer that. I know you like to be punished! Uggh, you are all incorrigible!

At least you could leave some comments down below for this blog exclusive that I made about a week ago, and tighten up your typing skills and strengthen up your nails!


Underrated early 80's artist, who had a number of great songs.Was listening to this and a few other of his songs this weekend while reminiscing about the GF. Many times, I'd throw on a bunch of 80's tunes while we were cleaning the house, and the most recent time was about 2 weeks before she passed, and she was never really a dancer, but she'd do this shimmy with her arms and hips whenever something she really dug came out over the speakers. This song came on, and we talked about what we'd do after the Pandemic was over, and the places we'd once again visit, or see together for the first time. So many plans, and not enough time to get them all in.

Get into a car and drive, To the other side
Me babe, steppin' out.
Into the night,Into the light.
You babe, steppin' out.
Into the night. Into the light

We are young but getting old before our time.
We'll leave the T.V. and the radio behind.
Don't you wonder what we'll find, Steppin' out tonight?

As I got older, I got much less adventurous. She liked to stay home as well, but she was usually the impetus to get out and about, especially for restaurants and stores where we could just wander around. Even if we couldn't afford what we were looking at, we'd dream of someday having a house with a garden, and the gnomes and frogs hanging out there to keep the fae company, along with the stray bunny rabbit. I need to catch that sense of wonder again, and venture out as safely as possible. It'd be much easier with her to tell me it was time to be steppin' out tonight, to see where a random journey would take us. "Get into a car and drive, to the other side."

6 comments:

  1. Occasionally a sissy slips up and incurs mistress' wrath....the trick is figuring out if we did it on purpose because you know how a red bottom goes with everything!!!!
    I still have the original Look Sharp album by Joe Jackson....two ten inch vinyl lps and a look sharp button....and I still have the button!!!!
    Good stuff Dee!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't realize you were a Joe Jackson fan. I've heard rumors that he was a drag queen for awhile in NYC. Not sure if that is true or not, but maybe it found out it was "easier for girls"!!

      Yes, I know that subs, and especially sissy subs, will act out, looking for punishment. Does Mrs. K ever just look at you and say, "Don't test me tonight!"

      Delete
  2. I try to look innocent while I'm actively aiming to get over her knees and in general I usually know how far I can go.....
    She never warns me.....I could be mid-sentence and I'll get pulled over and get my bottom warmed up....sometimes when she's serious the hairbrush comes into play and that means no comfortable sitting for at least a day....
    Then after...she'll cuddle me and smooth some lotion on to take some of the sting away....
    I never heard the drag queen thing about Joe Jackson....he came around about the same time as Elvis Costello....and on the first two albums he fit in real well with the skinny tie new wave guys....
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since you've been one of the few commenters lately, I will probably be posting a caption sort of starring you. Well, I needed a name for the lady I was captioning about, and you certainly fit the bill! Should be up in the next day or two!

      Delete
  3. Oh, does this one speak to me, hon! I think you captured the dynamic and that kinky banter perfectly. :)

    ReplyDelete