Thursday, May 21, 2020

Stupid Government .. and Stuff!


Well, at least I'm not taking a Malaria cure to stop myself from getting Covid-19!


Made this as a brand new caption to see if I could. I was able to, but that doesn't mean I SHOULD make captions for the near future. I just saw the picture and had an idea that sort of is the antithesis of the last caption I just posted. Thought it would make a good contrast, and maybe people could comment down below, which one they liked better, and WHY they did.

All I know is that my right arm is completely numb from the elbow down now. Uggh. I cannot start up work again next week typing with just my left hand, so I might make another caption over the weekend to see if its' gotten any better. Don't have to be in until Tuesday, so fingers crossed .. on my left hand at least!


4 comments:

  1. I loved this one....so many carefully laid plans completely disrupted by this fucking virus!!!!!
    In fact this one gives me an idea for a potential Saturday matinee....I already have the pic to use in mind.....
    So sorry to hear about the troubles you're having.....don't overdo....have you spoken to an MD?
    You probably want to avoid going to the ER these days....but maybe someone could offer some advice on getting that arm going again....
    I'll cross my fingers on both hands for you!!!!
    Kisses
    kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was already in the ER 8 days ago, for this very injury. No meds they have given me seems to touch this so far. I honestly think that is there was a massage place open, they'd be able to work much of it out, but no places are taking customers at the moment, and I'm of course, living by myself now.

      It's amazing how quickly things can change in a few months, or even just overnight! Pretty fucking humbling, I will tell you that!

      Delete
  2. I liked them both, but for different reasons. Daddy secretly trying on his daughter's prom dress was cute and sweet . . . or was it his son's dress? It did come from Haven after all. This one, though, is sexy and fun and a fantasy come true.

    Now, I'm not one to put my foot down, but get the hell away from the captions and relax! Take the time you need to heal and come back 100%, don't be tempted to keep cheating and setting yourself back. If the border was open, I'd drive down there myself and keep an eye on you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd welcome you and Mrs Bend down in a heartbeat, if you didn't mind staying in my humble abode!

      I don't think I'm really going to make anything worse, it just causes pain and its not fun to have a numb arm .. it is a bit scary though!

      I had a feeling that you would enjoy this caption more Sally!

      Delete