Monday, May 25, 2020

The Most Popular Frank er, Stein Costume Available!


A two-panel caption series for the price of one .. and both are free! Halloween comes early!



It's not Halloween .. yet. I swear this year feels like it should be 2022 already. I made this for Rene Narcisso, who as per her query in the caption she made for me, wanted to be age regressed and dressed up in a costume .. so I couldn't help but put myself in the captions as well.

And I actually did have a set of falls like the model in the caption, and I sort of looked like the model, so I think it does work well with what I made for her. Maybe someday I'll post a picture or two of me in the falls. I had a friend do the makeup .. and whoa! I was wearing a pandemic mask, even though it was taken quite a few years ago. Just Dee being her gothy self!

I know that Monster High is not that popular anymore, but I liked the look and I think the costume is still quite in demand, at least from what I've seen when I've gone to SPIRIT around Halloween.

So what are you all going to be for one of my favorite holidays this year? What should I be? I am definitely open for suggestions. Also, what do you think happens after this caption ends? Does Rene go back to normal? Stay that way? How does work handle what has happened? You tell me!


You know that Alice Cooper is hardcore in the horror genre when he's made at least TWO songs with the name Frankenstein in it! Both songs are really good too!


2 comments:

  1. If I could pull the look off, I definitely would! (As it is, it's a good time to restock nail polish...)

    ReplyDelete