Thursday, April 23, 2020

The Renewal Ordeal .. I See the Rock, Where's the Hard Place?


This might be the best, "have a story in mind, go hunting for a photo to match" caption ever!


I had an idea for a caption for Wendy, so I went hunting specifically for a redhead in nature .. this photo blew me away and made the caption even better. I had to prune it down, but I still used as much as I could, and ended up making the caption 200 pixels wider, just because I couldn't cut anything else! Just a wonderful background for what I wanted to convey, and the model is gorgeous too!

So I really wanted an uplifting caption for Wendy, who makes a LOT of captions for people on the Haven, and has just kept producing some touching captions, many involving nature. And while I'm allergic to many things, I do miss going out into the woods, or down on the shore, or just walking in a park like we used to do from time to time. Thought it'd be nice to show nature appreciating mankind for some of the good things we do .. occasionally, and not every one. But especially people like Wendy. She's one of a kind!

Boy, I now know not to post captions on a Wednesday! Or maybe that caption just wasn't very good, since only Ian, I think, replied to the post back when I first put it up.  I wasn't planning on posting tonight, because I am going to watch the 1st round of the NFL draft .. but I ended up making something so, why not put out a VERY fresh caption for everyone. It's only about 6 hours old now!


I really do miss The Dresden Dolls. Still following Brian Viglione, but Amanda has been doing her own thing with husband, Neil Gaiman. I want a reunion of some sort though!

4 comments:

  1. I'd walk miles and miles over hot coals and broken glass to keep that body!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely. I think it'd be fun to be petite, yet wiry like that!

      Delete
  2. OMG, I love this so much! There's nothing like a good hike in the outdoors to settle my mood and cleanse my spirit, and a good hike enfemme is even better. I've been chafing with all the parks closed, wondering if we can really afford the fine if I do slip out for a hike . . . and if this was the price/reward? Hell, nothing would stop me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rhode Island is considering opening up some parks, but no grilling or groups sports allowed. She said "go gentle!" or something like that, but I can see 10k going to the park on the same day, which sort of negates social distancing!

      Delete