Saturday, April 25, 2020

Freaky Sunday .. It's Time to Bounce!


I honestly had no idea what to title this damn caption. Just come inside and enjoy it!


Been pretty slow here the last few days, Have you all been watching the NFL draft like I have been? it's a good way to keep yourself occupied during the pandemic, and make you think that things might return back to normal at some point in the future. Will they even play the games with fans in the stadiums this year? Your guess is as good as mine.

This was mostly an exercise in writing, by just putting a picture inside a caption setting and writing whatever came out. I had no game plan going in, and perhaps that is clear to everyone reading it!

OK, back from the draft again. Where was I? Doesn't matter I guess! This is a blog exclusive, so leave a comment on the section below, and maybe you can suggest a title for this caption? I'm sure it will be better than mine, no matter how bad your submission. Mmmm, submission. SUBMIT TO ME! You know you want to!


2 comments:

  1. Mm...as for a prospective title, maybe something like "You Could've Bribed, but Noooooo" which seems to go with the cute expression on her blonde head? ^^

    No one can know for sure, but I suspect that live-venue sports with hundreds or even thousands of packed fans will not be reappearing anytime soon. I just hope that theaters and restaurants and small shops may get a lifeline, because it would be heartbreaking if they all went down. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one of the hard things with the titles, I don't really want to give away anything that is going on in the story, but still lure people in to the post, so that they'll want to read it, no matter what the picture is. That would have sort of telegraphed the ending. Many times, I am clever enough to dance around the plot with my titles, but definitely not this one.

      I know that some teams have talked about empty stadiums, or doing spacing where everyone in the stands is at least 3 seats away from each other, and that they'll do some food and drink delivery in the stands .. and to leave the venue, they'd do it by rows and sections to keep people seperated. Not sure how well that would work, but they are working up contingency plans.

      Delete