Thursday, April 16, 2020

The Dance of the Fecund!


Well, it's finally been made! Unleash the Kraken!


Not sure where THAT came from, but I hope that Karen and Dae0 like this little quickie of a caption that was mostly made about 3 weeks ago. Took a bit of time to find the recipients, but I think they'll be appreciative, and more so me as I won't have to gain any stretch marks.

I actually made a brand new caption for Lacy that I will post on Friday night, most likely. I tend to get into the zone for her, and that is why I figured she'd be a good one to whip something up for, and hopefully get my trading groove back. I've made a number of captions, but there were all blog exclusives, and not for anyone in particular. You'll see them soon enough as well.

As to the caption itself, I figured that some cultures still believe in the art and the magic of dance. Not my lily-white ass, but I think you can figure out which ones LOVE to shake their booty. I also found a certain irony is that Karen calls me her sis, and this is exactly what is happening here, well, sister-in-law but close enough! I can't wait to see them both dance at the baby shower!


Well, I saw them on a Geico commercial recently, so why not put your horns up fort some hair metal from the ultimate hair spray decade!

5 comments:

  1. The art and the magic of dance. Great, now I'm going to have David Bowie's Labyrinth soundtrack stuck in my head all day! :)

    This was a fun one, and one I can totally identify with. Normally. I can't dance to save my life - I look like a desperate, floundering geek - but on those rare occasions I get to hit a club or bar as Sally, the movements just flow like water.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why give in to David Bowie and his large package, when you could have RATT and a bunch of skanky women invade your psyche instead? LOL

      Yeah, I was better dancing in heels than as a dude. Maybe because they make me shimmy and grind, and no guy should ever do either!

      Delete
    2. Oh, I have no objections to Ratt! I've been in a 80s glam/sleaze rock mood the last few days.

      As for dancing, it must be the heels. They are rather magical! :)

      Delete
  2. Weee, I can't help but do the preggers locomotion---gotta love the fecundity dance! And I like the fact that I can pass on the gift to others, thanks Sis for this gift! ^.^ I agree about heels making dancing so much more fluid and sensual; no wonder that French aristocrats (think Louis XIV's court) used to wear lace, hosiery, and heeled shoes.

    And the picture gives me the option of dancing in heels or barefoot on the floor, heee, guessing that you were probably in the pop phrase mode and intended that, sis ("barefoot and pregnant")?

    ...and "unleash the Kraken"? Classic original _Clash of the Titans_ movie for the win! :D (gawd I feel age creeping up on me when I think of the classics ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I figured I wouldn't define who was who, letting you pick which person you want to be.

      I have never seen the remake of Clash of the Titans. The GF said I wouldn't have liked it, so I didn't bother!

      Delete