Saturday, April 18, 2020

Strike a Pose!


Spouses love when their mate exudes confidence, no matter what the situation.


Mu first trade caption in the last 3 weeks or so. Let's hope it is a good one!

Made this for Lacy, as I think I have a pretty good bead on what she likes, lots of lingerie, pantyhose and of course, slips. Found this picture and figured it would work well with her preferences. I also like to put Lacy's wife into the captions. In real life, she "tolerates" Lacy dressing up, so it's nice that I can put a more "kinky" version of her into Lacy's captions.

I am really starting to get cabin fever, "trapped"here on my own, and I can't really venture out of the apartment until next Tuesday at the earliest, due to something that happened recently. Don't want to get into it, but I am just in an endless cycle of bedroom, computer desk, kitchen and bathroom. Next Friday, I swear I am just going to hop in my car and drive ANYWHERE! Doesn't matter where, but I will go there and just sit in a parking lot and look to talk to people at a safe social distance. Doesn't matter who, and hopefully they won't think I'm weird, but just seeing someone in person is SOOO appealing to me right now, and not on a video screen or on the phone.

OK, end of rant. Feel free to comment on this caption, or just strike up a conversation down below. You can also email me if you want, and I'll try to keep up correspondence as best I can. If you have any ideas for a caption you'd like to see me do, please reach out and I'll see if I can put a Dee-spin on whatever your idea is. Figured that might tickle my creative fancy!


Jeez! Why not ANOTHER song by RATT that fits in with the theme of the caption .. loosely at least!

4 comments:

  1. Well, it sounds like Lacy's wife is quite forgiving (some gfs/wives aren't). Hopefully Lacy will like this one!

    Sorry to hear that you are feeling trapped like a mouse in the house. :(
    These are indeed unusual times. Although I do go out for a daily fast walk to get some fresh air and sunshine, it is depressing to see most everything shuttered up indefinitely, the streets mostly empty, just a few folks walking their dogs or pushing baby strollers. Besides grocery shopping and the park, there's almost nowhere to go that has any meaning right now. And one can get tired of staring at life through a video screen. I've been reading a lot of fantasy/science fiction novels lately to let my mind drift out of this world....

    Anyway, vent all you wish, to expel some of the frustration that we're all feeling in various ways! It's gotta go somewhere. Hope some sense of normality may return if we all just endure a bit longer. Big hug, sis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen with one A!

      I am going to try to walk around outside somewhere once I finish up my issues on Tuesday. Will probably have to drive to a place I can walk, but I need to have some sort of human contact, even if it's 6 feet away from another and we are both wearing masks!

      And you've got my email if you ever want to vent or have a quick chat now and again.

      Delete
  2. I can relate to this caption Dee. My wife said something similar to me this weekend. I've been dressed almost 24x7 for the last month, and its about the only real benefit to being stuck at home.

    I've got my wife and both adult daughters living with me at home and I can't imagine having to go through this alone. I keep thinking of you and hope you are coping ok after your loss. Please know that I am keeping you in my thoughts.
    Love, Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that you are able to be "free" while at home. I made this caption as a bit more of a wish fulfillment for Lacy, but you are definitely living her dream!

      And I also thank you for your concern and your thoughts. I also had a bit of a health issue come up so that is stalling my "progress". Plus Covid-19 has pretty much delayed plans that would help me mourn, like holding a memorial gathering or two, donating items of hers that might help others, etc ..

      But I am doing what I can, one day at a time. It's what I can handle at the moment, and that's how I have to play it. My best to your wife and the rest of your family!

      Delete