Sunday, April 19, 2020

Shelter in Place .. at Someone Else's Place!


Luckily there was a bedroom available for Totalditz to stay .. well, lucky for someone!


This is one of those captions were I wish I had multiple pictures, or the ability to write out more of a story line for this whole thing. I"m sure everyone out there can write the plot between the various segments of the caption, and fill in the blanks of what happened to get Kevin to that point at the end, right? I mean, who couldn't immerse themselves in THAT situation and in THAT room?

In fact, I think i want everyone to give me a lit bit more of what happened to bring us to date on what happened to Kevin and where Keely is at now. I know you've got it in you. Just a tiny sliver of dialog or a morsel of plot that makes him even more girly and precocious! If you don't then, do comment on what I made, what you liked and/or disliked about the whole thing. I had to PRUNE the hell out of this caption so that I could get it in its setting, so I really want to see some elaboration.

<><><>

Side (and Sad) note, Chelle is gone again. Same issue as last time and I'm really pissed off about it. Why can't people leave well enough alone with people's privacy? I at least hope she'll pop around and again and look at our blogs and hopefully get a smile or two. I have a caption for her coming in the next week or so, I think. She did a good job of keeping me sane by posting many captions that really scratched my itch, like hypnosis captions with hosiery. Can never get enough of those!

I will miss you Chelle! Once again, I didn't get to say goodbye!


So, we'll keep the hair bands going this weekend. I know a few women who had this as a prom song.

12 comments:

  1. I think where Kevin really started to take a turn for Keely was when he found that sticky note with all of her social media passwords scribbled on it. Sure, it started out as a "joke" by liking a few posts and leaving the sort of inane, vapid comments he thought girls her age made incessantly. However, it was hard to call it a joke after she'd spent the better part of four hours exhaustively going through her accounts and updating them with up-to-the-minute information of her quarantine experience.

    To say nothing of the myriad conversations she was carrying out simultaneously. Mostly just catching up with friends and offering unsolicited fashion advice, but, oh, that new message from "Albert" (what a cutie) was gonna deserve some extra special attention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it. So Deidre took advantage of the situation, or she helped bring it about by loosening him up with the "coffee" and a complaint of "you can't work ALL the time!" and the blog stuff started to replace the real work?

      Wonder what happens when Dee finds out she's been usurped! Maybe she takes over Kevin's job, wages, etc .. since she ends up doing a better job than he does!

      Delete
    2. I'm glad to see so many people took to my narrative suggestion!

      I could definitely see a swap happening in a larger narrative context, with Dee getting to enjoy the luxury of not having to keep up appearances any longer.

      Delete
  2. Great quarantine cap Dee! Seems like this whole situation is just ripe for caps.

    I like what Tiffany came up with above, so to tack on to that: After keeping up on her social media accounts, everybody was looking for a quick photo. Kevin had no intent of scratching that itch for anybody, but Deidre insisted that if he was messing with her daughter's accounts, then he'd damn well keep it up!

    And when Kevin learned that Albert lived across the date and they could have a rooftop facetime date, he really needed to get a make over!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and it's especially disheartening to hear about Chelle. I hope she's okay and that she can return to us. She was that breath of fresh air that made everything sweeter!

      Delete
    2. I like the continuation. I feel that one of the things that would have helped is him agreeing with Diedre at one point, and realizing that she was right about certain things, and that it was easier to just go along with whatever she said. "Go along to Get along," and Deidre really took advantage of it!

      Delete
    3. I'm not sure there is a next time with her. I've seen this happen a few times and I'm not sure why people are like that.

      Delete
  3. I think what happened was Kevin got a little too deep into the social media posts on that laptop, never questioning the idea that (a) a teenage girl would leave her laptop home, and (b) that she'd leave it unlocked.

    While he thought he was learning a bit about the young woman whose room he was sharing, all the while wondering why Deidre never mentioned having a daughter at work, he was falling deeper and deeper into hypnosis videos and subliminal suggestions.

    As it turns out, he is the third of Deidre's manufactured daughters. The first two were just a game, released after a weekend of play before friends or family could come looking, but the quarantine has allowed her to take Kevin so deep that nobody would recognize him, even if they did come looking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's quite a cunning little story you whipped up. So this isn't the first time that Diedre has done this? Hmmm, so it was a trap that she was going to spring on him somehow even without the lock down in place? Very Dee-vious! I like it a lot!

      Delete
    2. I really like that idea as well. She's been practicing until she got to Kevin.

      Delete
  4. Well as the victim I can tell you , what really happened was that with the laptop open, there was a lot of dramatic worrying about Deidre...apparently she was some sort of "pre-existing condition" so I tried to set everyone's mind at ease. But people were thrilled to hear from her daughter, so I had to keep up the ruse! There was even a "virtual slumber party" that I participated in, neck down. When they decided that would be a weekly event, I had to commit. Sure, part of me thinks Deidre is behind a lot of the posts, but at this point I'm in too deep. I'd tell more, but the weekly slumber party is coming soon, and I need to finish this espresso so I can stay awake through the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She would be able to get out of there in another day... and already had several offers for new places to stay for the next time from guys she knew!

    ReplyDelete