Friday, March 6, 2020

Red Roses for a "New" Lady!


Karen is tits deep in femininity! How will she escape without David going down the drain?!?


I made this caption for the one "A" Karen, and considering I started writing it one night, and then finished it another, I think it is pretty coherent. I had a bit of trouble figuring out the best way to present the last paragraph. I had it worded differently, and changed it at least 3 times. I probably should have saved each one to show the progression of how I whittled it down to the final version, but I write onto the caption setting in Photoshop and edit it there too, so I don't have any of the prior replies saved anywhere. Just note that it didn't come too easily, and was pretty clunky.

But I always find it intriguing to write the inner monologue inside a conflicted transformee's mind. The back and forth between the masculine and feminine, and how it all plays out. I have no doubt that "Karen" is going to take over, bit by bit. "David" is going to be crowded out, and then absorbed into the new persona. I bet she's glad they took the apartment with the full bathroom AND that Karen's room has the largest closet .. though she'll most likely be sleeping in Damien's bedroom!

And Damien has been providing hangover service for many years now. I make an incredible omelet. Even have my own pan that is ONLY used for eggs. And if any of you bitches puts ketchup on it .. I cannot describe the punishments you will receive!

Chelle's got a new blog up and running, which you can find a link to in the right hand column. One of her first captions was made for me! You should go check it out, especially if you love hypnosis and hosiery. Wonder if that style of caption should be called .. hypnosiery!. Let's make that happen!

I hope that everyone is staying healthy and taking all the precautions necessary to keep themselves safe from that nasty little virus that's making its way around the world. No reason to go full "Masque of the Red Death" but you shouldn't be licking handrails either! And if you have to be quarantined for any reason,  I do have over 10 years of captions here for you to make your way through!


I had to play this song on piano back when I was in an oldie's band in the 90's. I think this is the definitive version. It's got more gravitas than the Wayne Newton teenage 45, and is less laid back than the Dean Martin version. This version didn't chart, from what I can see, but it's the one that I was given back in the day. I made a passable attempt at the piano noodling. Oh what you'll do for money to put into your real band! I can truly relate to Adam Sandler's "Wedding Singer" movie!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, Dee, I am grateful that you made this for me; thank you, sis! :D I would love to lie in a bath full of rose petals just waiting to be "deflowered" (hee hee) while the mental changes play havoc on my mind and body. And afterwards, I would wanna eat Damien's eggs! Oh, I mean the omelet of course. ;)

    I am also glad to see that Chelle is back. Hope she is well, and you too. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, huevos definitely can mean either eggs or testicles, so you definitely want huevos in your mouth!

      Delete
  2. Honestly Dee....do you have any idea what a pain in the ass it is to clean all those goddamned petals out of the tub?
    Yes you can have your personality battles....that's fine....here's a spoiler....the feminine one always wins....
    But honestly those damned petals.....what a mess....and it's not like she's going to help....oh no....and it's not like you'd ever ask her to help either!!!!!
    Just give in and avoid having to spend so much time cleaning....you're going to lose anyway so just be the girl....
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your matter-of-factness about it all .. the feminine one always wins .. does that mean, for one of these captions, the male side is going to come out on top? That might be harder to make, and sell to everyone here, than anything else I've ever written!

      And no, I have never done the rose bath thing. Is all the mess and cleaning up worth it? If Mrs. K enjoys it, perhaps she can take off 3 spanks for the next time you misbehave. I know that's a thorny issue for you! LOL

      Delete
  3. Yah, so glad Chelle is back! I've been out of touch all week, busy at work, so trying to catch up as much as I can today.

    I love this, very sensual, with a nice play on the inner monologue, but all I can think is that a bath in wine and rose petals is likely to leave her super sticky!

    And, properly chastised as I am, I fixed my inability to follow directions and shared a revised caption from your contest today. Sorry - that's what I get for rushing at the last minute. I should know better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured you were busy, due to lack of your own posts and comments on other blogs. Hope things slow down for you soon. My 2nd job picks up soon I think, although it might end up being more "work from home" due to people worried about covid.

      Kaaren mentioned the mess as well. I am now wondering if you took your bath together! Perhaps that could explain SOME of the mess you two had to clean up! Maybe taking a bubble bath in scrubby panties would help getting the tub all spic and span!

      I'm happy when people participate in the challenges, so it wasn't a huge deal. I would say though that the new version is MUCH better, and I'm not just saying that because you finally followed my directions! Loved the write up too. Maybe you should take a bath to soothe your sore buttocks!

      Delete
  4. The struggle within is a fun trope to toy with in a story. So few people focus on it beyond the surface. This is another reason why you are so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! Haven't seen you in quite some time!

      Should I assume you are working on something long-form?

      Many of these submissive sissies are looking to be put in their place, and there's only so many hours in the day for me to handle them all, and you tend to be much more sensual than I in doing so.

      Delete