Sunday, March 15, 2020

A Vanity Cruise is the ONLY Safe Cruise Right Now!


It's a novel way to be looking good in your neighborhood! And no one is any the wiser!


Well, maybe except Damien. And that is if there's even work on Monday!

Found this photo and decided to caption it right away, and post it tonight (Well, actually Sunday now, as we went out "shopping" to see if there was ANYTHING left on the shelves, and the answer was NOT REALLY!) for those who aren't doing much with all the uncertainty that is happening around the world. This area has some shortages, but I really thought we were getting a handle on it, but since it's now Saturday, I guess that all the people who worked a ton of hours during the week are finally trying to do their shopping. I'm getting Facebook stories about grocery stores being wiped out of just about everything, like a horde of locusts descending upon the fields of grain. We are going to chance it after supper .. we are VERY well prepared for most of this, but could use some fresh veggies and some yogurt things, and we are going to top off our gas tanks too with fresh gas.

So with that in mind, I thought about a comment reply I made to Sally Bend, "Glad you enjoyed what ended up being a "vanity cruise" for my various personalities. Maybe the only safe cruise one could take right now!" and that triggered the plot idea that worked well with the picture I was staring at.

For those who don't know what a vanity cruise is, I've mentioned it a few times in the past, the last time being in September of last year, which you can find HERE. It's when you get dressed up and go to a crowded area, and just try to blend in, hoping you'll be able to exist without others noticing your maleness, other than maybe in an approving, "NICE LEGS!" sort of way. I am sure it goes by other names too, but it's what a few of my TG friends call it. It can be a real boost to your morale if you get away with no one reacting .. or if you get a thrill from being discovered, a bit of sexual pleasure too!

That was what I had in mind here, but that damn Damien is just so observant! Or maybe he's not as swift as he thought. I know it sort of falls out of Lacy's preferences, but I just HAD to write that ending .. it would have been very NOT Dee to do something else, right? I would like to think that Ron does have some plausible deniability built in, and perhaps Damien is way cooler than Ron thinks, and will press him to dress him up too? I say that, because Ron/Lacy is definitely not looking for a male relationship in the preferences .. and honestly, when I was writing it, I didn't even go there in my head, maybe because I was definitely sticking to the guidelines I have for Lacy. It was more of a, "Can you make me look as good as YOU do right now?!"

To recap, if you want to go out in public cross-dressed right now, this just MIGHT be the best time, if you put on a gothy wig with some falls, wear a face mask and some stripy tights .. you could probably remain incognito both in gender and identity. Well, at least until you step back into your vehicle! But isn't that what Uber and Lyft is for? Just remember to bring the Lysol!


Better listen to this wise woman!

6 comments:

  1. Although I've been out and about as a man....a girl....and something in between I've had a few brushes with people who might recognize me....but that goes both ways...
    I've had a few people recognize me as the old male me and I've had a few recognize me as the "Kaaren" they met that night!!!!
    But it can be a jarring shock when someone sees you in all your femme splendor and still recognizes the guy under the makeup!!!!
    Loved this cap and particularly liked this pic.....I'm not sure yet but it speaks to me so don't be offended if I steal it!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want it sweetie, email me and I'll send you an actual copy instead of you just cutting and cropping it. Or if it's the caption you want, just save it to your hard drive.

      I can imagine that it might be awkward if you are running into someone you know in your Kaaren persona. Hope it's never caused issues though.

      And now that I think about it, I know Mrs. K has some sort of other key holder for you ..has that person seen you as Kaaren, or does she just know what is going on in your private life with your wife?

      Delete
    2. My other keyholder is my wife's PA Stacy (not her real name)
      They started off together as a work relationship which turned into a very close friendship....she became aware of our lifestyle very early on and has joined in enthusiastically....to say the least!!!
      She is the only other person who enjoys all privileges with me and she has spent a lot of time enjoying them....
      Although they have both used me sexually at the same time and maybe fooled around a little I don't think they have any kind of serious lesbian thing going on....
      Stacy likes pegging....she really enjoys it....and she encourages my little foot fetish too...
      I don't love her like I love my wife but I love her almost as much....she's become a "key" part of out little family!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
    3. I knew the overall basics of it all. Just wasn't sure if she was just knowledgeable about the situation or had actively gotten involved. Glad to see that you get to play some too, and that Mrs. K doesn't get all the fun!

      Delete
  2. Lovely caption.
    The times I went out I made sure there were no other people around. Basically between 2 and 4am. Even the people who make it late are asleep by then and the people who have to get up early aren't awake. at least where I live. Sometimes I walked around the block, sometimes I took a bike to go a bit further. I repaired an old bike for that purpose, a ladies roadster, we call it an "omafiets" which translates as "granny bike." A few times, when I felt very brave, I took my car for a drive. One time was especially thrilling, when a car was following me. At some point I noticed it was a police car, and while I hoped they wouldn't pull me over, the thought that they could was very thrilling. When I finally parked near my home they just drove past me.

    I'm always prepared for small disasters, so yeah for me it's the same, fresh food and diary are the only things I can get a shortage of also. But I was baffled by the hoarding practices some people display these days.
    Frankly I'm glad that my mother get her meals from a dinner service who delivers frozen meals. If anything should happen and neither me or my sisters could go to her, than she has at least for two weeks of food at home. That should be enough time to make other arrangements.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you have a decent supply of food and other supplies. I am a bit worried about my daughter, who is the typical starving young lady out and about in the world. Tried to help her as best I can, but you never know how much is needed, and how much you need to save too.

      Awesome that you went biking, and even driving a few times. I would guess the police were just following you because there aren't that many drivers out at that time, and what if you were drunk or falling asleep?!?

      Delete