Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Why Not Take a Vanity Cruise Where Nobody Would Bother You?


Sometimes you wanna go .. Where everybody knows your (feminine) name!


Not that much of a caption as it's more of an exercise in wish fulfillment I think! This picture caught me in a really good mood, or in a pensive mood, I am not quite sure which .. because looking at it again, I'm not completely sold on the plot. Right now I'm seeing more of a "Dawn of the Dead" scenario, where a gaggle of cross-dressing friends are shopping at a mall, and some sort of apocalypse happens, and they are left to fend for themselves while zombies roam the earth outside.

That would honestly be so much more fun and lively to imagine, but this is good for a smile too!

Sorry about this week. It's been hectic as anything and hasn't slowed down. Trying to take my time so I don't wear myself out. Luckily work hasn't accelerated to normal September pace yet, so I can sort of chill out while I'm there, but I feel that I'm wandering around there like those zombies outside the Drag Queen Mall .. shuffling around, hoping to be let into the make-up counter / beauty salon so their skin can be hydrated properly!

Chat among yourselves about what you'd do if you hit a financial windfall like the protagonist in this blog exclusive caption .. what sort of things would you do that relate to the topics we follow here on this site? I'll be around if needed to respond. And if you do have a ton of money to spend, I can be hired as an official captioner for much cheaper than you'd expect!


9 comments:

  1. In this case, wish fulfillment is 100% okay . . . so long as we get our invites to the Mall of Dee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are definitely on the VIP guest list, and the Frequent Shopper Club too!

      Delete
  2. Having a private shopping mall would be cool, but being invited to one won't be a punishment either.

    I get what you mean with that "Dawn of the dead feeling," and writing a Zombie at the mall story is fun in itself. I should know, as I did that a few years back. Me as a transwoman getting some kind of revenge by dressing up her bullies turned to zombies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do NOT recall that, and I would think that I would remember that. Perhaps I'll have to search it out on the Haven.

      Delete
    2. While it was fun to write, I have to admit it wasn't a one of my more memorable caps :)
      I looked it up in my archives, I wrote it for the August 2015 contest at the Haven. It is called "The mincing dead"

      Delete
  3. Take it one step further and a hotel so all the newly minted woman can stay and enjoy themselves, bullies or friends who wanted this as much as I did are all now lovely woman, the girls love the hand picked himbos who enter via the shielded zone for our pleasure. Because I don't understand the fixation with zombies and wantca happy ending

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually agree with you on the happy endings, so the scenario as presented here by Dee's cap is much more preferable to me as well. Probably nine out of ten caps I wrote have a happy ending.
      Still I do enjoy a nice little horror story from time to time, but I understand that's not everybodies cup of tea.

      Delete
  4. Clustered in the Victoria's Secret they were all easy pickings for the horny zombie horde!!!!
    Meanwhile we hid in the back of the Lane Bryant....behind the sensible support underwear....we would make it out alive.....and our tummies would stay flat although we might have bad cases of muffin tops!!!!!
    Don't know why but this was the first thing that popped to mind Dee!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Halloween is coming in about 7 weeks or so!

      Delete