Sunday, December 22, 2019

The Annual Katie Mills Christmas Caption Special


I'm not going to stop this tradition, even if she's not been around for a few years.


I've made Christmas Captions for Katie Mills for a number of years, specifically 2013, 2014, 2016, and 2018. I am not sure she saw the ones from 2016 and 2018, as by 2016, she'd already been gone for over 6 months. And since we both loved pantyhose and nylons, it was always a blast to make something for her, and we had quite a few conversations during the times she was online.

So, while I was listening to some GOOD Xmas music, the song that inspired the caption came on .. the Darlene Love version of the song, and by far, the best one. And I had thought about the whole, "leaving out treats for Santa" (which will also be covered later on, or has already been posted) and I sort of mixed that in with leaving an empty plate out for Thanksgiving for those who've departed.

Well, if we do that for our TG brethren, what we would we keep under the tree? Why heels of course! And I just so happened to have a few Christmas images with heels in them! How lucky was I? All I had to do was write it up and save it for this night.

And the sentiments here in this caption apply to all the people from the Haven and on this blog that have touched my life somehow and aren't around anymore. I'm always around if you want to come around and chat, or just let me know you are doing well. I miss you all and I wish the best for you!


I miss this annual Letterman tradition. I know "The View" is doing it now, but it's not the same!

6 comments:

  1. Loving these Christmas caps. And Katie Mills is a name I haven't heard in a LONG time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you are enjoying them! And yeah, Katie hasn't been around in quite some time. I am really hoping she'll reappear some day .. and soon!

      Delete
    2. I've always enjoyed Katie's caps, even before I became active, and I'm fond of the brief time I got to know her. I also hope she drops by, either here, ano her blog, or at the Haven.
      And like you, I would like to hear from those who touched me and aren't around anymore.

      As for this wonderfull caption, you not only captured the spirit of the season, but the spirit of Katie as well.

      Delete
    3. Thanks for your meaningful thoughts, Helena!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, and the best to you, your friends, and your loved one!

      Delete