Sunday, December 22, 2019

Send a Piece of Yourself This Christmas Season!


Shake it! Shake it! Shake it like a pole-oroid picture! All the jingle ladies, all the jingle ladies!


This was the first caption I made for the Christmas season, way back in November. Somehow I came across the picture, and it brought Lacy to my mind. I like tweaking her a bit, especially with public exposure, so with the way the photo was designed, I immediately thought of a Christmas card.

I mean, what would happen to you if your secret not only got out to your significant other, but just about everyone you know? That would definitely be a life-changer. Maybe it'd be a burden of your back .. but still, there are many negatives that could be inflicted upon you. I know it's a thrill to think about, especially with a happy ending .. here in the caption.

Which is why I think that TG captions (and fiction too!) are so much fun. You get to live out possibly humiliating and embarrassing moments vicariously .. without the repercussions that would happen in our planet of meat space. Escapism, pure and simple .. but it works. Damn does it work!

And all you sissies out there! Let your Christmas Freak Flag fly! Link us your holiday poses if you have them! Or email me if you don't want them out for everyone to see! Just make sure it's actually you .. no reason to put up others snapshots! Be proud of your legs and/or cleavage! Got it, flaunt it!


And THIS is my 50th Christmas Caption posted to the blog! EXCELSIOR!
And if I had repeated a few, then I will STILL definitely top 50 by Christmas Day!

10 comments:

  1. Over the years I've been exposed many times but always in situations that my wife controlled...she has a hard and fast rule....no pictures where either of us can be identified are allowed....she has a fantastic career and she doesn't want a pic of her sissy husband sucking someone's dick derailing her.....
    And seeing as how she monitors my blogs, e-mail, messages and everything else I really can't send a real life pic.....I've posted pics of myself twice over the years on this blog and nearly had to stop.....nearly had to delete the whole blog.....but apparently I beg really well and she relented....
    But I can see where an accident like this can happen....honestly....in my case....I doubt anyone would be all that surprised but I could see where this might be embarrassing for someone....but those legs are nothing to be ashamed of!!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why it is so great to have fantasies. And I can certainly see why you wouldn't want to do that! On the Haven,I actually used a picture of myself in the avatar for about a week before pulling it down. Even though it was a halloween picture and I was wearing hair falls and a "plague" mask, I wanted to make sure no one recognized the room behind me.

      I am always surprised that with marriages like yours and Leeanne's that exposure doesn't happen more. There is so much trust implied, not just with the hubby and wife, but all the lovers and friends in the circle with you.

      And I think that RuPaul has proven that guys tend to have legs as a best feature. It's from the waist up that people can figure out a man from a woman.

      Delete
  2. Nice cap Dee! I like the idea of 'Surprise! Your secret life is your suddenly your real life!'... even a momentary hint of that feeling is welcomed. And happy 50th Christmas cap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I definitely like weaving that into my story lines, especially for Lacy as she's much more inclined towards cross-dressing caption instead of magic and female domination. You have to get your kicks somehow!

      And thank you! I swear that every year I think, "what could I possibly write for a Xmas caption I haven't done before?" and then write at least 3 new ones!

      Delete
  3. Oh, that's wonderful, and so easy to relate to. I've always hated having my drab photo taken, and I know a large part of that is because it's not capturing the 'me' that I see in my head. No matter what people see, it's not the real me. That said, I love having Sally photos taken and will pose and strut and smile all day long. No matter how few people see those, I can smile and see the real me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand that. Even my Damien pictures aren't how I picture myself, never mind the Dee aspect rearing its non-ugly head!

      I'm glad you are able to see the Sally you are on the screen, and not just in a mirror for some moments that soon fade.

      Delete
  4. This scenario is one of my biggest fears, as well as a big wish. Though if anyone would see the few pictures I took from me as Helena most people miay not even look twice. Fully dressed, full make up and a wig I look uncanningly like my youngest sister.

    Lovely cap, and congrats on the 50th Christmas cap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would assume that looking like your youngest sister is a compliment, so congratulations on that! And yes, it's strange that something that can be so scary, can also be such a fantastical wish, right?

      Thanks for the congrats! Here's hoping I can do another 50 .. just not in one year!

      Delete
  5. OMG, my worst nightmare! My wife does the Christmas letter we send with pictures and I sort of look at it. So, to have this go out, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Pushing the envolpe yet again. But, if I get more gifts of sexy lingerie and lacy slips. Maybe not so bad?????

    Happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pushing the envelope? Your wife sent them all out to be addressed and mailed so she had the envelopes! LOL

      Happy Holidays to you too Lacy!

      Delete