Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Leaving Out a Nice Spread for Santa on Christmas Eve!


What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus? Claus-trophobic!


How could anyone be afraid of Santa after he gives you a gift like this? Who cares if he took a package away from you?Just don't ask him to shave your pussy. The dude has a beard, so he never touches a razor anymore. Why do you think they call him, Saint NICK?!?

Anyway, I hope you are enjoying these Christmas captions! Got 2 being posted tomorrow for Christmas Day. I think one is naughty and the other one is nice. I've had more naughty than nice this year, but things tend to balance out over time. I've already come up with FOUR more Christmas caption ideas, so I set up an email for the end of November of next year so I won't forget them. Maybe if any others come up before the end of the year, I'll do that again. It's always great when you can come up with an idea, no matter WHEN it is.

Here's some of what I posted last year that sums up Christmas Eve here on the blog:

Well, anyone that's been dropping by for a number of years now knows that Mistress Dee delivers the naughty on Christmas Eve. It's just what I do. With my family's traditions, Christmas Eve is spent visiting friends and enjoying their company. Either you host a open house gathering, or you spend the evening traveling around to other's homes and spread the holiday cheer, perhaps reconnecting with others that have been too busy, or renewing another year of camaraderie.

I hope everyone stays safe this Christmas Eve, and you enjoy the company of people you care about. And make sure you set something good out for Santa to eat when he arrives at your home!


My Christmas Tree's Delicious!

6 comments:

  1. Dee....I just want to wish you the best Christmas ever....may peace an love and joy be yours, not just for Christmas, but for all of the years!!!!
    I send you much love and many thanks for your friendship!!!!
    And if I was Santa that spread would certainly keep me coming back for more!!!!!
    Many kisses and much love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe for being one of my biggest commenters AND a source of inspiration for some of the captions I post here. You and Leeanne really opened my eyes over the years to stuff I probably not would have found out about otherwise.

      And we've got ONE more night of Christmas captions to go!

      Delete
  2. Oooh, somebody's getting a special delivery in her stocking this year!

    Merry Christmas, Dee, and happiest of holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's the least she could do, right? Well, she could offer her other holes to Santa as well. I can't believe I just wrote out that sentence! It feels so wrong!

      Thanks for the well wishes. My words from the Christmas Day caption will hopefully be read by everyone that needs to hear them.

      Delete
  3. It seems that Santa has to deploy his Elves for the delivery of the gifts this year, as he is to occupied to do so himself.

    Merry Christmas to you and your readers.

    ReplyDelete