Thursday, December 26, 2019

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year .. April 15th?

 

Did Santa bring you what you wanted? You don't want to get bogged down in old receipts!


Made this for Lacy about a week or so before Christmas. It obviously was inspired by the month in which it was created, but I thought it was a good caption title nonetheless! For those in another country, income taxes are due from the previous year on or around April 15 in the USA .. and we tend to have to keep our receipts for 7+ years.

But it isn't about Christmas at all, hence why I'm posting it on Boxing Day, which has nothing to do with Mike Tyson, but it should!

I really like the outfit she's wearing, and Lacy did as well, but really drew me into the picture itself, and helped to form the story I wrote, was the really old computer and printer behind her. I realize that the photo could be quite old, but why at this point would anyone keep an old computer? Well, it'd have old financial records stored on it, and perhaps Ron's wife was a model and needed to keep the online receipts .. and instead of holding on to a hard drive, they really didn't know any better and just kept it stored in an unused closet .. obviously the one that Ron kept the "other things" that made his persona come out and play.

And in that way, the computer is mostly there though to bring forth the realization that Lacy was busted big time, and refused to admit it. Of course, the loving wife decides to go along with it .. and her "punishment" is quite fitting, literally and figuratively. It's also a way for Mary to be ANGRY and SHOCKED .. yet also understanding and playful. At least that is how I wrote it. Hell, perhaps some of Lacy's persona was already on that computer, and that's how Mary found out her en femme name.

Hopefully I made it a very believable story that could happen in real life to almost anyone that visits this blog or the Haven. The model is somewhat flat chested and the makeup isn't glamorous. Do any of you have heels and such hiding in a bowling ball bag? Where IS your stash, online and clothing? But in most cases, this caption would be a best case scenario. Something that would be scary but exhilarating to someone in those heeled shoes. For you, would this be a good thing, or a bad thing? Tell me all these answers in the comments!

And if you don't want your secret out .. feel free to comment on this years batch of Christmas captions. Did you have a favorite? Something you absolutely hated? Something you'd like to see me do next year? I'm in this for the long haul you know, so I can certainly keep any scenarios you suggest in a data bank and pull them up next year .. unless Mary comes and finds my stash!


4 comments:

  1. Dee....I use a computer that's probably over twenty years old....well that's not really true....there's two hard drives and they've both been replaced several times.....the graphics card has been upgraded at least three times....Ram has been doubled....then quadrupled....then quadrupled again.....the power supply has been upgraded......and finally the case was changed....
    But I still have the original floppy drive!!!!
    I have my Sissy Kaaren Archives on this old machine and I'd be lost without it!!!
    As for my stash....at home as a teenager it was a box in the back of my closet....in college it was a locked Samsonite suitcase.....now I don't have a stash anymore....now I have a dresser.....and a closet just full of my clothes.....and I think I might need some more room pretty soon....
    And as for your Christmas Caps....thank you.....I loved each and every one!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, IS it an old computer if you've only got ONE part left? Hmmm, that sounds like the argument for the main reason this blog exists! Definitely not a guy if the penis is the only thing left that's male, right?!?

      I built this computer about 8 years ago now, and it was so kick-ass when I built it, I've only had to ungrade the graphics card and I put in an SSD a few years ago. Some point soon I might whip up an entirely new one but I've other bills to pay right now.

      And you certainly don't need a stash now! Did you keep some of your first pieces as a memento to the early days? If anything, I wonder if you have some old article of male clothing you still cherish, and THAT is what you have hidden in the old bowling ball bag!

      And as I mentioned in the Christmas Day Naughty and Nice post, I'm just glad that people enjoyed those captions, and that we can all share some camaraderie together, no matter how far apart we are geographically.

      Delete
  2. Now that is what I call a tax return! LOL

    Seriously, I love the exposure of all our secret little hiding spaces, and the framing of the photo, with her panicked yet resigned look, is just perfect. I don't know about Lacy, but I wouldn't be in any hurry to find those receipts. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'd be fun to see the audit, don't you think?

      "Can you tell me why you had to buy 200 pairs of silk stockings in fiscal year 2016?" "Well sir. My wife got jealous of my collection, so whenever I went shopping, we started buying a pair for her to go along with my pair. Don't you think they make my legs look fantastic?!"

      Delete