Friday, December 27, 2019

A Christmas Gift That Keeps on Giving .. or Receiving As Need Be!


They say it's better to give than receive ..


Well, what about if you both give AND receive?!?

I have a plethora of captions I've been working on over the last month or so. Right now, I've got 15 captions that I have created that haven't been seen anywhere yet, and 2-3 that have been posted to the Haven, but not seen here on the blog. I am blessed to have this much of a backlog, as it can keep me comfortable if I run into any issues with privacy issues at home or if I'm out travelling in the near future. Both of those things may come up in January and early February so it's nice to be prepared!

The biggest issues is which captions to post and when! I am posting this one mostly because it also ties into Christmas, and I think I can disperse all the gifts and put away the decorations so we will be able to get back to some sense of normalcy. At least until New Year's Eve .. and then I'll have a caption for that holiday as well. I don't plan on having one for MLK Day, but you never know!

And since this caption was for Licy, she likes to be regressed, but doesn't want pictures that were appropriated and used without consent. I can understand that, and when using minors, I try to really make sure there isn't anything naughty or unseemly about the plot. But it does make it tough to create something, as captions are words and a photo, meshed together into a coherent story! Licy does all her captions now with Poser or other art programs. I do not have that skill, nor really the time to play around with it and try to get better. Soooooo, I just make her captions more of a POV, and imply through the images that she's been regressed, and will look somewhat like the older person does.

To this date, I think I've done a pretty good job overall. We'll see what Licy thinks when she replies to the original post on the Haven. I'll definitely take comments about the caption, and if you have any other ideas on how to make captions for someone like her that can work to her preferences .. please do let me know down below!


I was thinking about what song to use here and then I said, "What about MILK by S.O.D?" And then I thought, "it's almost like I wrote this caption subliminally based on the song!"

I woke up, can't wait to eat. Got my cereal, boy was I beat.
Opened the fridge, and to my dismay,There was no milk, my mother will pay.

I want some milk, my coffee grows cold. I want some milk, I should've been told

I wish I had some god damn milk, My Cheerios just ain't the same.
I wish I had some god damn milk, Too bad the milkman never came.

I can't go out to the store. I'll just wait till my mother buys more.
I'll just have wheat thins and beer. If I get sick, the toilet is near.

2 comments:

  1. I left a lengthy comment a few minutes ago that was swallowed by the internet....
    I liked this cap although regression is not one of my things....my wife, on the other hand, occasionally like to put me in a little girls party dress.....but that's another story....maybe I'll discuss it with my analyst one of these days!!!!
    As far as the cap goes....I love it when a plan succeeds and backfires at the same time....
    I can't help but wonder what Daddy is going to think when he gets home....if he drinks his coffee "light" then his day at the office has probably been pretty interesting already!!!!
    I love the pic.....that dress is fantastic and it's the perfect color for me too....
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hadn't thought about the dad. At one point, I had thought about including a line about "Your 'uncles' are going to enjoy the new me," implying that she's been divorced. I definitely could see a shemale father coming out of this.

      And yes about the dress in this picture. I just HAD to use it for something.

      I'm sure Dr. Mentia would LOVE to hear about the little girls party dress! For me, it'd be the ruffled flair part, and of course the white tights and mary janes. Such a classic Easter look!

      Delete