Sunday, December 15, 2019

This Caption Will Really Reel You In! Did You Take the Bait?


Come inside, as I'm about to swab your poop deck! That really doesn't sound like fun, doesn't it?


Yeah, it was that sort of morning where I decided to amuse myself. Probably could have come up with another dozen or two seaman (semen) puns, but I wanted to have a nice short, goofy caption.

Caitlyn posted a caption at her blog on Saturday, and it was great. However, she only used one picture from the set she'd found on Fuskator .. and when someone said the shoes were horrible, I just had to look at ALL the photos. Yeah, the shoes were pretty bad BUT holy shit! "Look at the background!" I said to myself, I just HAVE to use this in a caption. And about 10 minutes later, I was done.

And why didn't I stop with only one or two lines? Because those awful shoes NEEDED to be covered up as best I could. Trust me, if I could have removed her pink glove? arm band? knee sock? from her lower arm, I would have. It must be the TG persona in me .. why do women often have incredibly sexy outfits and undergarments on  .. and wreck the entire look with a horrible pair of shoes? Uggh!


4 comments:

  1. HA! Now that's funny right there! Great cap and wonderful use of the images. I have to admit, I didn't even see the boat in the background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I have a good idea what you were focused on when viewing the photo!

      Delete
  2. I love it - simple, cute, and sexy.

    Might I suggest an alternative soundtrack, though?

    https://youtu.be/1lRyqd3zF9c

    "Frankly Seaman Stains, I don't give a damn!" Gets me giggling every time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as I saw your quote" I knew exactly what song you were referencing.

      I need to either brighten my work screen or darken the one here at home because I could barely see the ship at work!

      Delete