Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Three Cheers for Chloe's Squad Goals Progress!


Teen girls can be SO passive aggressive, even when supportive!


More so when it involves older sisters!

Hadn't made my good friend Totalditz a caption in a month or two, and have a few lined up, and this one was just calling to be finished. Hard to believe that a picture with the protagonist covering her face could end up so expressive, but for me, the picture goes hand in hand with the plot. I'm sure this caption comes in handy since the Thanksgiving High School football games are just weeks away!

We should probably just file this one under "Women are evil, girls are criminally insane!" within the TG captioning realm. And in this case, I can't see Kevin escaping this one. Too much fraudulent things to just say, "Sorry! This was a prank!" or "My sister made me do it!" He's going to have to go through with it and see it through to the end of summer. And the fact that half way through .. there is already enough substance to make a complete caption .. then we amp it up and pour more on top like a fudge topping, just makes it all the more dee-licious! and dee-vicious!

So, hopefully Totalditz will love it and the rest of you TG delinquents enjoy it too! Tell me what you like (or don't like) about the caption ..I promise you won't pull a groin muscle .. well your own groin muscle at least. I can't guarantee what you and Johnny Football do underneath the bleachers!

We'll have videos back again hopefully soon. Blogger has been funky lately about letting me embed videos here, just leaving me a floating blank page where usually there's prompts to choose/search out what I want to upload from Youtube. Maybe I can get some suggestions from you as to new music I need to check out?

5 comments:

  1. I love the idea of getting caught up in a cheer camp. It's funny, as much as I like football I don't think I've ever gone that far down the cheerleader trope. So, I love the story but I have to admit I don't like the image. Or rather... I don't think the image works with the cap. Not the pose or the emotion as I agree, that part works perfectly. I just think she looks a little young for the cap. I read the story portion before really looking at the picture all that closely and I pictured 'Kevin' being in high school. Maybe late high school. The girl there looks like a pre-teen.

    It's probably just me though. Great cap otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheerleaders can be hard to date, both literally getting one to go somewhere for a cup of coffee, and on how to tell how old they are. The dreadful amounts of makeup,the stacked up hair, and just how gymnast "tiny" many of them are in stature and body shape. I figured that with her face covered, you really couldn't tell how old, and just became more of a cheer caricature overall. I don't doubt your eyes though, as a former photographer in a demographic not far off from this, you have a better idea than I about where on the age spectrum the model is.

      My "backstory" for the caption plays out something like Junior in high school younger brother being annoying and she teasing him for being a pipsqueak shorty that looks barely out of puberty. Somehow he does something because of "little man syndrome", and he has to go to cheer camp and blend in without the girls knowing .. then the caption hits.

      Delete
    2. It's a little surprising still how many cheerleaders don't like or understand football. It's a bit of a cliche, but holds true in some cases. Cheer camp just seems like the distillation of every superficial trope that a lot of us really like the idea of. As for who Kevin (that's me!) is, I see it as early high school, though as Dee says fliers can be the littlest athlete in the school, and bases among the largest...

      Delete
  2. Why do all the bad boys get the good gifts? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do have a good point there! Perhaps because they don't think of them as "good" gifts! Sort of like when you were younger and went over an acquaintance of your parents around Christmas time, and they gave you a generic guy gift from the tree, which was usually Old Spice or British Sterling after shave. I'm guessing the girls would get a comb and brush set or some horrible bubble bath set. Still would've preferred THAT over English Leather splash on cologne!

      Delete