Wednesday, October 9, 2019

We Can Now Stuff You in the Overhead Compartment!


Place your head between someone else's knees and everything will be just fine!


Sorry about the last few days. I've had hella mad allergies, to the point I even had trouble driving home from work, for which I had left early. Can't wait for everything in the air to die!

Ended up making this caption a blog exclusive as I don't recall anyone being a pilot .. so if you are a reader that also works for an airline .. this caption is right up your runway! Please do comment so I know we have some fly boys (or fly girls!) reading my work!

I think it's pretty self-explanatory and doesn't need an explanation, other than I was trying to tap into how much smaller her new body is compared to her old male body. I know Licy likes captions like that, and I'm not sure if there are others out there that like that sort of thing too, soooo let me know in the comments and I'll keep you in mind next time when I make a caption like this!

I think I will have something up on Friday night then possibly on Sunday. It's weird that Sunday used to be a big night to post as I'd get many comments. Now the last few weeks have been pretty dead. Might have to rethink when I post what I consider my best stuff .. or maybe reconsider what my best stuff is if I'm posting it on a slow day and it gets lots of comments! You all leave me so confused!


I wanted to highlight how awesome the bass sounds on the new remix of Abbey Road and that McCartney was a better bassist than people thought .. and then I found out George Harrison played bass on this track! Oh well! It's still the best version I've heard and I LOVE this song!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry about the allergies.....I know they can be brutal...
    I didn't comment right away because I wasn't sure I believed your basic premise...
    So I drove around to all the local Asian whores just to see if they had an STD that would transform me like that.....but each time I pulled my panties down they laughed so hard that I had to leave....
    So I figure my next move is to fly out to Seattle and try to find Ace to help me out in the cockpit!!!!
    Loved it Dee....had a post that was similar that I've pulled out of the queue....maybe it'll go up next week so everyone won't think I'm a copycat!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry about it too much, sweetie! While I'd love there to be a huge overlap between our two blogs, I think most of your fans are much more geared up to see your multiple posts per day than my sillier captions once every few days.

      Delete
  2. Teehee, you said cockpit. :)

    I want to know more about that infection. Is it spreading? Are there symptoms we should watch for? A registered list of infected women to choose from . . . I mean, avoid, yeah . . . at all costs.

    Seriously, though, just between us? Hook a friend up? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What happens in Thailand, stays in Thailand! I'm sure there is a ladyboy virus going around too! We shall see if I document it's discovery in the future!

      Delete