Sunday, October 6, 2019

Thinking Impure Thoughts!


Well, unless someone mentions it, we don't. Then it comes up, and you just can't stop, right?


I for one, tend to have naughty thoughts no matter what .. or at the least, TG type thoughts and how to make them into captions that you readers will enjoy. Some people live more innocent lives though, and for those who like to be relatively blameless in a caption yet still be transform, I figure this is right up your alley.

And yes, it's more about the dynamic between a father and daughter, both with magical powers .. but that is where the fun lies I think. Does Martin change back in the morning? I hope so, because unless Dee lives in a large town, they are probably running out of boys there for Dee to date! I've thought about doing a followup caption where Dee turns into a shemale for the night so she can still look smoking hot in a little black dress, but I'm guessing she wants something INSIDE her at some point!

<><><><>

I was watching football today (nice boring win for the Patriots!) when I saw a commercial that almost dropped me to the floor. I couldn't believe a mainstream corporation would make something like this that would drive one of our sub-communities crazy. I went online and found a longer version that had even more of it. As a fan of transformations, this one is awesome, and way better than the movie that is coming out at the end of the year. Behold!


Well, since the jpg seems to give it away a bit, I'll say that I'd have loved to have either seen the roommate play with her more OR the witch turn the other roommate into a dog .. or mouse! So, would you like to try her soup?

Down below, please chat up the caption and it's situation and/or the awesome commercial. I think both are playful and fun.

4 comments:

  1. I guess a lot of guys in the community will want to date you now, so they can meet your dad and have impure thoughts about you. For some, like me, you don't even need to change into Damien to miss the movie.

    I was wondering if the other cats are former roomies or her familiars, but that the roommate wasn't transformed is surely a miss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, maybe when she gets the amount of salt right.

      Delete
  2. Yes, I totally assumed they both switch back in the morning, a little wiser and (in his case) perhaps just a little sore.

    I kind of wonder if Dad does it deliberately? Bait the boys, trick them into thinking impure thoughts, and then he never has to worry about his little girl getting pregnant. Kinda sexist, since it plays into the slut/stud inequity, but I'm sure she'll get her revenge some day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly what I was going for. It's sort of like telling someone that the room they are going to sleep in .. is haunted! They are bound to think about nothing but that, and any noise in the house could be construed to be part of it.

      Delete