Thursday, October 24, 2019

The Realistic(?) Mother / Son Body Swap!


Based on a comment by Sally Bend and my reply. C'mon inside. You know you want to!


"I would love to see the opposite, though, with a teenage son landing in his mom's body and talking about finding a new daddy . . . " said Sally in the comment section of the previous post, "The Realistic(?) Daddy / Daughter Body Swap!" so, I figured I would give it a shot.

Didn't really use her whole idea, nor exactly what I had replied back to her: "And I could certainly see that other situation too, where the teenage boy thinks, "Damn! How could I be hornier as a woman in my mid 30's than when I was an 18 year old boy a few days ago?!? Stupid women's biological clock!" Well, that was pretty much the plot to what I wrote, but what do teenage boys know about biological clocks?"

And just now, I went and tightened up the caption a bit further, but adding the last 2 sentences as a response by the new Mom. I thought it'd be nice if they each gave the other a bit of advice to show that the do understand each other and the situation in hand.

Lastly, there is just something about that Peggy Bundy look that gets me going! Another caption that is a blog exclusive. Keep showing me the love everyone!


The ultimate teenage horny love song! Well, at least that is what I was told about the 80's!
When I'd go to Karaoke bars in my 20's, this was the song to sing with a woman! If she liked your voice, and asked you to duet with her on this song, you were already halfway in her panties!

4 comments:

  1. Simply hilarious. Great cap.

    I saw Ellen Foley live a few years back. She still has a grear voice, and even in her mid sixties she looks great. Talking about a GILF.
    I barely understood English when that song came out as English didn´t become one of my classes until one maybe two years later. Understanding the double entendre of the song took a few years extra. Looking back, wanting to know what the lyrics meant of the songs I like was a strong motivation for me to learn English.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would think so. Listening to Rammstein made me want to learn German, but when I read the lyrics, they are quite simplistic, although I know there are some double entendre there too!

      Glad you liked the caption, and it serves well with the previous one too!

      Delete
  2. Okay, so late to the party (damned vacation - LOL), but I love the openness of mom and son and their frank discussion of sexuality. No shame, no embarrassment, no hiding their true feelings, just sharing tips for getting off.

    Kinda makes me want to, um, do some taxes. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really hard to lie to each other when you are now in their actual body!

      Delete