Tuesday, October 22, 2019

The Realistic(?) Daddy / Daughter Body Swap!


Well, today is Tuesday so it isn't Freaky Friday. How about, ummm, Tweaky, Twisted Tuesday?


Made this a week or two ago, and wasn't sure it'd be up anyone's alley so it's unofficially a caption I made for myself, though my daughter has been busty since she was 11 or 12. BUT it's the dialog that makes this caption work, and I could definitely see it as a discussion between us if some sort of body swaps were actually achievable and we were different people.

With some of the pictures I have saved up, I can certainly follow up with some captions that have this same sort of feel, though they might not have this much familiarity within them, nor the same banter. Not everyone has kids, or parents, that interact the way that I do with my offspring. We probably know WAY too much information about each other that some people would consider not proper, but we've always had an open line of communication and can talk about anything with each other.

If I can get to it in time, I'm sure there will be a Halloween caption that sort of makes its way like the one above. Mostly, it depends on if I can find exactly the right picture for it to work.

Feel free to chat about the caption down below, especially since it's a blog exclusive. Do you feel it's too flippant or crosses a line you don't think should be crossed? How would a caption like this sound if you ended up swapping bodies with your daughter, or when you were a teen with your mother, or aunt, if switching with mom seems icky.

And lastly, if Sally is reading this caption .. go back to the last one. You are starring in it!


5 comments:

  1. We never had kids but we have many friends who do....I marvel at these mens ability to not see that they've raised a teenage sex bomb!!!! And when their friends join the party.....
    My wife smiles at me as I try to discretely not perv out on the girls....she knows I'm harmless.....and she knows I would change places with any of them if I had the chance!!!!
    Loved it Dee.....I really liked the dialogue, it had an air of authenticity to it!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You aren't supposed to recognize your daughter's attributes .. she's always going to be daddy's little girl and sweet and innocent until, and even after, her honeymoon night! Of course you know what a slut her mom was with you, but you are supposed to forget that part of it! LOL

      I can only imagine what those girls would think when they ended up in YOUR shoes in your marriage! "WTF? Why do I have a cage on my junk? Why should I wear more dresses and heels now in THIS body than I did in my old body?!"

      Delete
  2. I like the realism of it. It's such an impossible fantasy situation, but the attitudes ring true. I can totally buy that it happened, and I love how she's now getting all bratty and taunting 'dad'.

    I don't see any lines being crossed at all. I would love to see the opposite, though, with a teenage son landing in his mom's body and talking about finding a new daddy . . . or a second mommy, which might be even sexier, especially if he comments about never knowing mom felt that way about girls. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, whenever family can be involved, it can get a bit sticky and weird, hence my apprehension about crossing a line. And I could certainly see that other situation too, where the teenage boy thinks, "Damn! How could I be hornier as a woman in my mid 30's than when I was an 18 year old boy a few days ago?!? Stupid women's biological clock!"

      Delete
    2. And on that note, I'll be posting a sequel tomorrow involving what I said here in the comment above. Well, some of it!

      Delete