Sunday, October 27, 2019

Teaching Tom a Lesson In Lingerie He Didn't Know He Needed


Women do seem to fall into one category or the other when it comes to lingerie ..


.. Either they are big fans or are more into comfy bedclothes. If some of them happen to be sexy, so be it! I'm sure there must be some flannel baby dolls out there that might be able to satisfy both ends of the spectrum! Usually the sexy outfits with fur on it, aren't usually cozy warm on a freezing night!

Speaking of, it's slowly getting colder at night, even though it's still perfectly cromulent during the day, and I am going to miss days like Thursday when I had to run the AC in my truck! I have been enjoying this Autumn season much more than the summer, and it wasn't even that bad in July or August. Hell, I think we broke a record for least amount of 90 degrees during summer this year. Yet, there were like 23 days that hit 70 this September! Weather is becoming a complete crap shoot!

Man and wife do see things a bit differently through different gendered eyes and points of view. The GF has been freezing the last week or two, and wondered how I could walk around Saturday night outside in just shorts and a T-shirt. I'm just pretty warm-blooded I guess!

I wonder how well the idea behind this caption would work, if every married couple went through something like this on their 3rd anniversary for a complete year? Not become each other in a swap but just become themselves as the other gender. It'd be an interesting study in how much of someone's personality is genetic and how much is environment, learned or just some happenstance. I would think that you wouldn't be able to get divorced during those 12 months, and perhaps you'd be given the chance to remain gender swapped at the end of those 365 days.

That or maybe every would change on their 25th birthday? That might make it easier to deal with legally .. either you change on your 25th birthday, or delay it to your 3rd wedding anniversary .. with a penalty of age 30 if you put it off as much as you could. What sayeth you, the readers?

Feel free to comment below on the caption itself or my scenario. I should be posting tonight, Tuesday, Wednesday and Halloween night. Just have to get them all written up for the week!


Forgotten about this song until I was trying to think of a song video to go with this caption. I might need to work on something involving the lyrics at some point soon!
"Shuffle lives .. Into wrong categories .. Cross the wires .. And fuse humanities. 
Watch the muscles twitch, For a brand new switch."

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cap.

    While I love lingerie, and on occasion wear it, the times I go fully en femme I prefer to be comfortable with what I wear. I've only had a few items of lingerie in the past that were comfortable as well. Unfortunately these didn't last that long, despite washing them by hand, because I wore them as often as I could.

    I like the idea of couples becoming each others gender for a year, but I love the idea of everybody having to live as the opposite gender. Though after a year you shouldn't be changed back automatically, but given the choice if you want to change back. I know I wouldn't, but maybe there are people who aren't sure. It should be possible to extend their time until they are. Also there should be the possibility for people to become the third gender afterwards if they want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, of course there would be an option to say they way they were changed. It's why I didn't propose a body swap between people.

      I always thought that lingerie was way overrated, and would say things to women like, "I already want to fuck you, why are you making it harder to fuck you? Just get naked and we'll fuck!" Some women though like to play and use their imagination .,. something I didn't learn until my mid to late 20's!

      So some of this is me relating what I learned to over men!

      Delete