Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Mistress Is the Guiding Architect of Man's Downfall Into Femininity!


C'mon inside and see how Mistress Dee thinks, plots and plans. I don't think you'll be disappointed.


Been waiting for awhile to unleash this caption, as I was unsure as to what the reaction would be to this blog exclusive. I wanted it to be somewhat universal, and sort of a blueprint for anyone fantasizing being feminized or sissyfied by .. someone like me.

The picture just spoke to me, and I needed to get it into a caption. It just told me what I needed to focus on, and just give the narrative straight away, without distractions or hyperbole. In how the model looks, there is almost a comparison between a military boot camp and fulfilling a role as a submissive .. in breaking down the ego, crafting a better identity, and giving more than yourself to whatever you do.

There's more than one way to go down the road. If you plan to make your fetish into a lifestyle, be sure you surround yourself with stable people who have a plan, and an investment in your well being. It's so easy to fall into cruelty for it's own sake, and the endless adoration on the dominant side; and a quick step to self-worthlessness if a sub isn't getting the gratification they need. Your thoughts and opinions should be valued in the final decision, not discarded and ignored as being inferior. Please remember that being a dominant does not mean being abusive. They are two separate things, and do not be afraid to speak your mind if you think the line has been crossed.

On that note, I still think that this caption has a good balance of naughtiness and respect for her sissy slaves. Just kinky mentoring with naughty sexual undertones .. and overtones! Be open to new things, and you can figure out where exactly you fit into this big world. Enjoy yourself and be yourself!

I'll definitely take comments on what I've written and/or the blog exclusive caption I posted here. And did anyone remember to set an alarm for Billie Joe Armstrong of Green Day? We've got double digit months now on the calendar!


5 comments:

  1. I can't speak for all sissies but when, and if, we meet that special someone the job is mostly done already and with just a little encouragement we go the rest of the way!!!!
    The Dom/sub relationship, if there is one, is built on mutual respect and the sub is usually the one with all the power as odd as it seems....
    Could she overpower me and force me to do something I don't want to do? Well first she'd have to really think hard to find something I don't want to do....but could she force me to do something....probably yes....but a betrayal like that would only happen once as it would break the trust between us.....and that trust is the whole heart of our relationship!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't trying to be a downer in the posting. I've just seen and heard things over the last few years where I sit there and say, "What the hell?" and "Seriously, this isn't just a story on the internet, this is your life! Wake up for fucks sake!"

      But I'm sure, even in those cases, there was a seed that was planted, and from there it just blossomed into something that might have been stopped, but ended up going beyond what should be expected between loving people.

      I do hope that everyone with relationships take stock of their situation every so often to make sure the fulfillment and commitment is still there. It's not always a safe situation to let others in to see what they think .. so it's just you and your partner to decide if justice is being served!

      Delete
  2. Kinky mentoring with naughty sexual undertones/overtones indeed! I love this so much, and that is the perfect image to accompany the ideas is represents.

    It's no secret I love that Domme/sub dynamic as much as the indulgence of femininity. You are so right about that mutual respect and understanding. Like Kaaren says, the more you trust your Mistress, the more you're willing to do for her, and the more she pushes your limits - pushes, not breaks- the more you learn about yourself. We have a safeword for a reason, but I honestly can't remember the last time I had to use it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That last line really makes me smile in the way you expressed it.

      And I'm glad you enjoyed the caption too. As I said in Kaaren's write up, I didn't mean what I said to be so dour and serious in tone. Just trying to make sure everyone is cautious and on the same page as their lovers.

      Delete
    2. Sometimes we need that reminder. There's fantasy and there's reality, and as much as we might like to blur the lines between them, one has consequences.

      Delete