Thursday, October 3, 2019

Sister's Helping You Build Up A Back Story!


I think that this would be one of the toughest issues in just becoming a woman ..


.. not having enough back story. I think that this might cover everything nicely. Well, also anytime you use Amish in a story, it's a whole lot of fun!

Plus, I think Kevin's sister is burying the lede so to speak, to try to distract her from the why's and the how's, hoping she'll totally get into the new girly persona easily!

To be honest, I think that is why I think that sisters transforming their brothers are the most realistic of all the TG captions out there. I mean, what are the odds that some goth or witch is going to be walking down the street when some asshole takes the last parking spot and points a finger and zaps them indiscriminately into a bimbo or pregnant lady? Yes, co-workers can be vicious and secretaries know all their bosses weaknesses, but most work environments do have HR or oversight  .. and you'll have to make sure you have accomplices, all of whom would have to keep silent, their stories straight, and hope that no one betrays them. And in families, Fathers are happy to wield "Dad Power" while Mom already has the actual control of everything, and brothers are too lazy to put much effort into the type of schemes that most sisters would pull off without thinking.

Here's a scenario that wouldn't shock me in the slightest, and could possibly happen depending on how chill the boy is. Every night, 16-17 year old brother passes out tired after playing video games. Sister sneaks in, and dry shaves maybe an inch of hair off one or both of his legs, plus does a touch up of what she'd shave previously. How long before he'd actually notice, especially if she started from the back of the thigh and sort of worked her way down from there over time? Would he figure it out before guys did in the locker room?

Maybe he even brings it up to her .. and she's so sweet about it. Oh, dear brother. Maybe your leg hair is really dry. Try some skin creme for that, it'll keep your legs moisturized and it won't fall out. And of course he'll give it a shot, and keep him from feeling the itch of growing back hair AND making it easier for her to keep his growth to a minimum, plus girls will be bound to notice when he's wearing shorts. Somehow, she'll figure out a way to get him to use Nair and get them entirely clean!

I don't think that is actually too out of bounds for something that could happen. Well, maybe not ALL the way, but a good chunk of it. Hell, if he is on to her, she could turn around and start thinning out his eye brows or replace his Chapstick with pink colored lip smackers!

Anyway, long story, short .. Sisters are evil! And I didn't even get into the actual plot here! Feel free to discuss the deets below, or what my discussion was about and why you agree/disagree!


I'm not sure what "motoring" is or if it's good or bad. Hard to really figure it all out, isn't it? But it's got that 80's drum beat build up, second only to Phil Collins "In the Air Tonight".

6 comments:

  1. I didn't have a sister....but all of my friends who did knew that their sister, older or younger, was not to be trifled with!!!!
    Maybe that was when I first realized that girls had power over boys!!!!
    We weren't bigger at first....and we certainly weren't smarter....we played checkers while they were playing chess....
    The girls had all of us figured out long before we had figured out ourselves!!!!
    So if a sister wanted to feminize her brother I'm pretty sure she could get away with it if she was slow and careful....
    I base all of this on nothing but speculation....
    But I can remember all those guys had a pretty good knowledge of their sister's underwear!!!!
    Nice one Dee!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even more so, when I was in grade school, the teachers NEVER believed the word a boy said over a girls. Not sure why because I think girls learn how to lie much earlier than girls.

      I can remember vaguely the ONE day I was validated there and it was one of those accusations where the girl said I cut one of her braids like 2 inches off. I stood right up and said, "I did NOT do it, and I can prove it! You know I'm left handed, and if ANY of those lefty scissors can cut more than 3 pieces of construction paper, never mind her hair, you can send me home RIGHT NOW!"

      Immediately, the teacher said, "Who are you covering for, Kelly? It's obvious that Damien did not do it!"

      Delete
  2. I have a half-sister I only met when we were both grown and I can't help but dream of all those missed opportunities. :)

    BTW, "Ya, ya, we'll get to that" was totally the hook for me here. So much potential in that flippant dismissal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you ever goof around with her about it now, like "Aren't you glad I never crashed your slumber parties?" or embarrassed you in front of a boyfriend?

      That line was crucial for me as well, since she could get him distracted from the how and why parts .. that just maybe might be time dependent to return back to a male form! "Sorry Kev. Apparently if we had gotten you this ointment within 16.7 hours, you'd be just about back to normal .. well other than those really nice tits of yours .. so isn't it better you are ALL the way female now?"

      Delete
  3. I have sisters, all older, and they dressed me up at a very young age until my parents put a stop to that. I can't help but wondering did Helena emerge because of that, or did they dress me because they recognized their younger sister in me. Then again maybe it isn’t related but a coincidence.

    I know not all sisters are evil, but in my teens I couldn't get into an argument with one of them, without getting into a fight with all of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that's because by that point, they were all a team, and you were a member of the opposite team! Well, so the story went!

      I'm guessing that your parents figured it was them picking on you. Perhaps you subconsciously looked at it as an attempt to be like them and a chance to fit in.

      Delete