Thursday, August 8, 2019

What the Hell Is the Deal With These Granny Panties?!?


Look out! Firecrotch at 9 o'clock! Better smother those flames with 100 percent cotton!


Made this caption for Wendygirl, who likes to be a MILFy, BBW sort of gal that prefers to have red hair .. which when I saw this picture, knew it was for her. I also liked that there wasn't a complete head shot, so she, and I guess you the readers as well, could imagine yourself in that body. Sometimes it is what you don't show that can make all the difference in a TG caption.

Other than that, it's a standard and basic setup and premise, where protagonist is a bit upset with a situation, and said friend tells them why they should be much happier now. Still works well though, which is why it is a bit of a standard. Let me know what you think!


6 comments:

  1. I liked it.....granny panties for now!!!! Now I've got the equipment and I'll be more than happy to dress it all up later....I'm not sure at all you could pry my fingers away long enough to get me into those panties in the first place!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I am not sure where the set of pictures of the original model were going. Perhaps she was trying on a bunch of different styles, otherwise she has the most boring lingerie on the planet!

      Delete
  2. If it's only temporary, and she's getting fitted and measured by the pros, then I think she's in good hands. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the panties are temporary; the female equipment was permanent!

      Delete
  3. Ha, knowing Wendy, she would love wearing granny panties freely, if that would be the price for becoming a woman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's exactly why I made her this caption, that it would really fit her preferences well.

      Delete