Sunday, August 18, 2019

Shaking Up the Annual Corporate Infrastructure Meeting!


I'd love to see the diagrams and addendums for THAT corporate vision in the annual report!


Had the picture for awhile, and wasn't sure what to do with it, until I said, "Screw it! I'll put it in a caption setting and see what happens!" I had the first two lines come to me and then it was off to the races, probably because of Sissy Kaaren's wife taking him with her for a mini-vacation as she had to attend some sort of business conference in upstate New York.

See people! You can get inspirations from anywhere!

Originally *I* was Dave's secretary, and the 8th department head was a guy who liked she-males and sissies, but I changed it up on the fly once Desiree had that very pertinent question about money, and it seemed more likely that I would be better as the "one that couldn't be turned". I also ran out of room for more text, so I had to tighten things up a tad. The next paragraph is more about graphic design than anything else, so you can skip it if you life, but I hope it is interesting anyway!

The picture was too wide to set in a normal Dee layout, even after cropping it a bit YET it didn't have enough space for me to place all the text right on the picture like I did recently with "Bad Taste in Clothing?" so I had to go to plan B. In my thoughts, a photo should NEVER be less than 50 percent of total space in a caption .. I tend to put the image around 650 - 700 pixels in a 1200 pixel wideness. I believe that I went with 700 - 725 pixels here and the photo is 750 pixels tall. Because of that, I added 1/3 the height of the picture and added it to the overall depth of the caption setting with which to have more space for text. Overall, I think it's a great ratio that keeps tight around the image and keeps in integrated, instead of being a story that includes a photo.

So, what did you think about the caption? Hit any of your favorite kinks and fantasies? What'd you think of my explanation about why I designed this caption the way I did? I would have no problem elaborating on this, or the construction of any other caption I've posted here, just ask! That's what the comment section is for!


God, I love this song, and relatively un-ironically too! You know how I am for Panic! at the Disco so it helps that Brandon Urie seems to have written most of this one. And I honestly can't seem to drum up any hatred for Taylor Swift .., something about her just screams "Dominatrix that will bake you cookies and dresses in pink leather and spanks you with feather dusters with Hello Kitty emblems."

6 comments:

  1. Two very important questions - are they hiring, and do you have any rooms available in that flophouse? :)

    I loved that little throwaway line about "possible subliminal compulsions." It raises so many questions, and puts such a shadow over the story, but all without completely changing the tone or taking anything away from the focus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for recognizing that piece of the sentence. I wanted to show a possible conspiracy somewhere in there, and that was the best way, considering the lack of space I was encountering.

      Delete
  2. Considering the effect feminizing hormones often have on male genitalia, I wonder if the term "flop house" might have special meaning in this context....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the way it sounded, and took up little space within the caption. I had thought about using "nightclub" "cabaret" "boarding house", and "dormitory" before chancing upon Flop House.

      Delete
  3. Drawing inspiration from me!!!!! I prefer to think of myself as a terrible example!!!!
    Home again!!!!! Yay!!!!!
    Going to take a couple of days to catch up!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some people think your life, well at least your sissy life, are very inspirational! And as I said before, "I'll take inspiration wherever I can find it!" and your vacation situation helped me whip up this caption.

      Delete