Tuesday, July 2, 2019

A "Working" Vacation for John & Wendy!


Well, only one day of work for John and a whole week of Wendy!


Speaking of vacations, seems like a lot of people are out of the office for the week. Haven't seen many people coming around here since Friday and it's been pretty slow. Well, all your people having fun out there .. I'll keep them coming and you can read them all when you get back!

This caption was made for Wendygirl, and is one of a few I've made in the last week or so that involves vacations or resorts. Who doesn't want to get away?!? Even I do, and I've been sort of getting away from the house recently. I'd just love to go and be pampered and massaged and fed pit-less cherries in a hot tub and RELAX! That's all I want! Is that so hard to fulfill? Apparently!

Well, at least the GF and I have the actual 4th of July off, so we'll probably grab a bite somewhere and look out our kitcken window and watch some fireworks. Then I go into work on Friday and hopefully take a unencumbered nap during my hours of employment. I am feeling beat!

So I hope all Americans enjoy their 4th of July off, and have fun grilling something at a cookout, while enjoying their Independence celebrating mattress sales! It's the American way! And if you live elsewhere, Happy upcoming Thursday to you! I should have something up on the 4th so stay tuned!


4 comments:

  1. Oooh, I could use a business trip like that. Most of mine are 3 hours of driving, all day in a stuffy office, and 3 hours of driving back home. Rarely even get put up for the night.

    Happy Thursday, and enjoy your day off tomorrow. We had Monday off up here, but it's back to the grind now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And, you apparently missed the caption I made for you I posted the other day (Payback's a Bitch ...) while you were off from work!

      Delete
  2. Lovely cap. I do love captions involving vacations and resorts. Actually caps involving traveling in general. Reading, and even more so, writing them can give me that feeling of freedom of being on the road.

    Have a great 4th.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to do it because I barely ever travel for a relaxing vacation. It is always some sort of duel purpose involved. So it doesn't shock me that I made this caption a combination of work AND play!

      Delete