Sunday, June 9, 2019

You Fought the Lab and the ... Lab Won! Well, eventually!


There's a reason why most cars out there have ferocious names like Cougar and Impala!


Found this POV photo and thought it'd be great for a caption starring YOU! Who? YOU .. the second person style YOU! Hopefully you'll enjoy what I wrote and were able to get into it as best YOU can.

And of course, the ending ties in anything car related as it references a movie set in Detroit called, "Robocop" which is a great movie, at least the original. I haven't seen any sequels, remakes, or cartoon series. Yes, I believe there was a cartoon series as I can remember the action figures they made. Yup, R rated movies like Robocop and Rambo had action figures for boys to play with!

Coming soon .. made a caption for one of Elena Starz last caption contests. She is retiring (again) at the end of this month, but she seems to be really serious this time. If I get a chance, I might make a few more as a suitable going away tribute to someone that gave an awful lot to help bring newbies into caption making, which is a noble effort indeed!

This is obviously a blog exclusive so fire away in the comment section and also let me know where YOU would like to be next in a caption!



2 comments:

  1. "I'd buy that for a dollar!" One of the greatest lines in 80s cinema.

    There's so much behind this caption, so many stories and questions, I love how you've left it open for interpretation. The Mini is rather suggestive, though, and I love the framing of the logo against the skirt, suggesting the car isn't the only thing mini. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got it .. the Mini steering wheel is part of what is reminding him of the changes that happened .. mini car, mini skirt, mini stuff inside panties. Pretty much the basis of how I went about creating this caption.

      Believe it or not, some of the frivolous lawsuits of the past, "they never said anything about spraying drain cleaner into my eyes!" helped me frame this caption. What if those corporations took the accidents that seem to happen a lot in TG captions, and paid off the recipient, but only if they could use footage, their likeness for advertisements or paid them as a 'celebrity endorsement" sort of like when Jared was Subway's spokesperson.

      Thanks for the compliment!

      Delete