Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Who's Not Going to the Prom?


Why does this sound like a Family Circus cartoon? Because the answer is, "Not Me!"


Yeah. About that. Didn't really have a clever title for this one, and I had named the file, "notgoingtotheprom" so I figured why spend any more time to whip something up when that fit well enough for a blog exclusive. And with the subject matter, it does give you that option of, "if you went to prom in someone else's body, did you actually attend?" Or does the corporeal body count as the attendee? I think that is one of the few questions this caption would raise.

Well, there is the question at the end of the caption. I had fun with this one because I thought it'd be a blast to have something self-deprecating to post. How often do we see THAT in a TG caption? We could all use a bit of mockery now and again, right?

The photo gave me the idea .. they do NOT seem to want to be there, in those outfits, at that time, and it really bleeds through. As I'm typing up this post, I think I am going to pull the caption down on Sunday after I'm back from this week's travels, because obviously it wasn't a good time for the girls, and it seems like it actually fits in better with my story line than whatever happy event it was supposed to be immortalizing for all eternity.

But anyway, no harm, no foul for picking on the bulk of my readers, right? Hello? Where'd everyone go? Harrumph! Next time I swear I'll turn everyone into Hooter's girls? OK? Tough crowd!


It's a meta Blog Exclusive. Make me smile by having some comments below for me to respond to in secret while I'm away from home! I'll feel like special agent, 0069!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a win-win to me. Guys getting to go to the prom as teenage girls and girls getting the best of teen aged boy geekdom.... Dungeons and Dragons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but those girls will be playing D&D as middle-aged guys like you! Perhaps other than driving around in a really cool car and being old enough to drink .. they really better hope the guys are willing to change back in the morning!

      Delete
    2. I don't know, we're talking about a group of girls that didn't want to go to prom. And didn't you and most people want to be 'older' when they were in high school? They might live in my middle aged body for a few weeks before they realized that the job they quit is required for all the 'things' they are enjoying!

      Delete
  2. Do you still have the full-res caption? I would like to get that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just click on the 2nd picture to make it big and then right click to "save image as" and you'll be able to download it.

      Delete