Friday, May 31, 2019

Are You Up for Partying with the Wizard of Spells R' Us?


It's a real bitch! No? C'mon! I double dog dare you!


Yeah. I don't usually do TG captions like this one, BUT my head was in a weird place about a week ago and it certainly showed up in this caption. Mostly the pose and the camera angle led to what I typed up. I like to think the subjects are much more open minded than the usual candidates, and its that devil-may-care attitude that makes the caption work for me. Then again, I am not sure how the wife feels about the situation at that moment in time I have captioned. Her reaction could be more to the hideous dad puns he's making as opposed to anything else going on at that moment.

Should be back with another new caption on Sunday, when I'll be back in town. As another blog exclusive, this won't be seen anywhere else! Did you expect this plot from the outset, or figured that Dee couldn't possibly make a caption like this!? How many people out there wouldn't mind seeing transformations of a different sort if they include a gender change as well? Figured I'd ask!


6 comments:

  1. Well, it's certainly not the weirdest caption I've read. The view certainly is nice at least. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably true, but just about all the captions here do not have an element of bestiality running through them!

      Delete
  2. I love the angle of the image and think your story utilized it brilliantly. Now the abundance of 'Dad' jokes.... oh they were so groan worthy that I'm wishing for more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Dad jokes seem to go over much better when Dad is telling them while in Mom's MILFy body!

      I see that Sally has un-leashed a few more groan-worthy bon-mots that might leave you a bit hot under the .. collar!

      Delete
  3. Wow, dark and kinky, full of taboos no matter what your view is. You could be barking up the wrong tree, and some readers may have a rough time with it, but that last line certainly tosses them a bone. It's grr-eat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you'd come through without paws! Some of the word play we've both used would could put us in the doghouse! Then again, we should stop before we have a Rover-dose of laughter!

      Delete