Thursday, March 28, 2019

*UPDATE* Our Own Little Peyton Place! Trust Me, It's Pretty Dark Despite the Pinks and Purples!


Something about this picture just drew out a dark 1970's Southern Gothic story from a B movie!


I don't have time to talk about this blog exclusive right now. I'll probably update it on Friday afternoon. In the meantime, I'd love to see what everyone has to say when I don't say much of anything! Please comment and I'll respond to them when I'm writing this up as a postmortem type posting .. I promise!

OK, here we go! I saw the picture and liked it a lot. Thought that this might be the best way, male or female, to keep a person chaste. You won't be able to get anywhere NEAR an erogenous zone. I am not even sure you could rub up against a wall and have sensation.

So I started out writing it with the mom and dad talking about the reasoning behind the dress, and I drew out some darker tones with it. Like, the dad would be upset, like most dads would, but there was that underlying current that he had experienced something like it as well, and hoped that his son could be spared the same fate that he is living through.

Then I pulled some religious overtones into the mix, as they are probably the main reason for the whole "masturbation is a sin" trope, and then, why not through the reverend into the story line .. whoa! He's involved with the marital issues of mom and dad too? Well, the stories of philandering preachers is a well-worn trope for jokes going back to the turn of the 20th century, right around the time when farmer's daughters and travelling salesmen were funny topics.

I had to shrink down (ha! constraining my story .. how precious!) what I wrote so I could get it all there, but also wanted to wrap things up, so the exchange between mom and Josie (the girl name for Joseph, aka Junior) and showed that there are ways around everything if someone wants to try hard enough, or want to BE "hard" enough!

I appreciate the comments already from Kaaren, Alexis, and Helena.  Anyone else that would like to chip in, just hit the section below and fire away!


6 comments:

  1. Sweeping down the steps of the Gothic southern mansion...surrounded by the bayous...a lone boy learns that his future is not what he thought it would be....
    Oh my!!!! This has all the makings of a perfect Saturday Matinee!!!
    Love it Dee...
    Kisses
    Kaaren
    PS I sent you a silly e-mail and Leeanne's back!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Dee. Then again I'm a sucker for massive ball/princess dresses. I haven't had the privilege to make one move and twirl. I can imagine stairs must be quite difficult to navigate with one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems like the attempt to keep Joe chaste backfired a bit. Well, a happy sissy is better than a unhappy boy, so instead of locking him in they should give him a pad in case of accidents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best cap! Like these ridiculous dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I feel so tingly when I swish and sway." I thought the mention of a future mistress wife would be the highlight, but OMG . . . that was a perfect line, and mom's reaction puts this over the top. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone for your comments! Glad to see this caption connected with many people. Outfits like this, plus what we assume is underneath(!) represent the ultimate in femininity I would think!

    ReplyDelete