Tuesday, March 5, 2019

One Person's Nightmare Is Another One's Dream Come True!


Or perhaps it's a reality if that second person isn't even sleeping!Which person would YOU be?


This one is hot off the presses, as I just made this one, and wanted it to get out to the public. Made it for Tungdil on the Haven, and I thought this idea would rub a few of her preferences in a major way. It was totally inspired by the photo, which was just posted today as well. Mmm, smell the freshness!

The main idea was to have Michael be in some sort of self-aware loop, not remembering everything at once, and just coming into the knowledge of how it happens WHILE it is starting to happen again. The photo lent itself well to it, and with a partially obscured face, plus the implied bondage .. it's mental, not physical, at least not yet! .. makes it even hotter as he's awaiting the cuffs to be applied to his wrists. By now, it's a compulsion that he has the routine ingrained at this point.

I am not quite sure if the woman that is talking to him *IS* the one controlling the dreams / reality .. or she triggers something that puts him back in a susceptible frame of mind. I think there are merits for both. I mean, at first I thought she was programming him, but him acting everything out in front of someone else is kind of hot and humiliating too. A third interpretation could be that the mistress is programming him FOR the woman in the room with Michael now, and she is figuring out how far along he is and what further changes she wishes for him to undergo.

Well, which one do you like and makes the most sense? The straight forward logical answer, or one of the hypotheticals that could lead the story somewhere else?  You tell me below!


Finally catching up! I've got 4 to 5 captions in my back pocket now ready for uploading to this blog. Hopefully I can keep making another each time I post a new one here, which should give me about 10-12 days lead time, with "new to you" repeats interspersed. Cya in a day or two!

4 comments:

  1. I like the idea that she is the one controlling him, using dreams to both hide the truth and to continue driving him back to her for more. That 'click' was pretty ominous, and it spoke volumes to me about who she was and just what her role in the whole affair might be.

    The tramp stamp was a nice touch, being a place he can't easily see to either confirm or deny the dream, and clearly he is totally unaware of his new breast size, which is a lovely bit of detail. Being blind to that visual cue really reinforces the power of her control/suggestion.

    Of course, there could be a subtle twist beneath it all . . . maybe it did start out as innocent dreams, and maybe he did come to her to understand it all, and maybe only then did she take control. I like the idea that the desire for femininity is something deeply buried, something he's only been able to explore in his dreams, and that turns the therapist into more of a compassionate Mistress, which I always love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never even thought about the woman being a therapist. Even though it could really get her in trouble, I like the idea of it.

      The click was definitely a lock to keep the collar in place.

      Delete
  2. I need him to keep the collar on to stay in girl mode and for this to be her new reality for what he did to my sister

    ReplyDelete