Thursday, March 7, 2019

For Sale: One Midlife Crisis .. Averted!


Well, you know, there is always a danger of getting in over your head when you hit middle age!


Made this one for Rene Narciso, who didn't particularly like it. Hoping you readers will enjoy it. She said, "I love the picture and the model, but to be honest, I think I liked the first cap you did for me better. I suppose because I'd love to read a bit more about the transformation and the later situation that is hinted."  I can certainly understand her reasoning. Often times I let the aftermath be inferred in people's imagination, and she wants it spelled out; and most likely more of a process caption. I'll make note of that and for the next one, I will concentrate on that style.

Rene tends to like more of an X rated style of caption, in picture and story, so I tried to load up on some humiliation and emasculation in the caption, leading into an implied more hard core situation later on. I don't usually do much with male degradation before a change, so I liked tackling it, and thought it brought some panache to the caption.

Lastly, I know it's not exactly a classic motorcycle, but with a 'V-twin' I wanted to use as a stinger at the end, it wasn't bad, and felt like it fit better than a Harley would have. And many of the models posing with bikes seemed much more bad-ass than the character would have been after the change, so those things were the main reasons I went with this picture.

So it's up for debate. Decent caption? Too heavy on certain elements, or not enough? How does the wife fit into the ending? Envious, or glad it didn't happen to you? Let me know in the comments!



7 comments:

  1. The buyer has an effect on the ex wife and she is now a sexy uninhibited lover to him with the ex husband now both theirs for pleasure, one night both and some just the ex and others the buyer. And as the bikes are with them she loves the feeling of person or machine between her legs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully not too much but just thought about it as a win win

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to read it twice, because I naively assumed 'she' was the main speaker, but once I realized 'she' was an after-photo, not a during-photo, it all clicked.

    The last paragraph really brings it home - I'd like to think the wife encouraged him to get riding, hoping to find the spark in him again, so I don't think she'll mind a new leader of the pack at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I can understand why you thought that. It can be hard to show exactly WHEN the picture happens in a caption. In this one, I made his voice light blue colored, and then his last sentence is in light purple, which I was hoping to show the transition from "henpecked husband that is in over his head" to "hot babe dressed in purple who is about to be deflowered by the biker while his former wife is inside transforming into her twin"!!!

      I can imagine that that is possibly too subtle. When I make captions, different colors ARE different people .. sometimes they are just the one of the same people, but in their new body.

      Delete
  4. Sorry I didn't understand the whole state of mind relating to a colour thing, just really love this caption

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't apologize. We all get different interpretations when it comes to the captions, almost like a Rorschach test. We see what we want to see.

      Glad you love the caption, as it means it's done it's job on a visceral level!

      Delete
    2. Just love how your caps are open to interpration and that you encourage discussion, some others dont respond so thank you for your great work, I don't like being stuck in the middle so will always go for the full change option.

      Delete